Shots Fired (I'm done with Zayn Malik)

Have you been on Twitter today?

Oh good. Maybe you've seen the crap storm that's been brewed up.

I was very supportive of Zayn. I would have stayed with him regardless of his management. I would have remained a fan and bought his albums, but now I'm officially done.

We patiently waited first for him to thank us. Then we waited for him to stick up for us. Sadly disappointed on both ends. Especially when he decides to attack Louis on Twitter, taking Naughty Boys side.

It's clear he is done with this fandom. He got what he needed out of us which was a comfortable cushion of money to do whatever he pleases.

I'd also like to take a moment to talk about my respect for Louis sky rocketing. He really is our voice as a fandom, and I hope I have the opportunity to thank him one day for what he's done for us. I'm sure the boys are fine, for all we know they've been fighting with Zayn this whole time. But I guess we will never know.

Thank you for letting me rant. I ranked #93 in FanFiction today which is more than I ever could have asked for. I love all of your comments and votes. You really are the best, guys. I will always be here for you if you need me.

And since you were so kind to read this over and give me a vote *wink* I pinky promise to update Dear Harry tomorrow.

All the love. xxxxx