Where have you been?

Hello strangers,

It's been a while.

I want to start off by saying, HOLY CRAP DEAR HARRY HIT 3 MILLION.

I can't believe the continued support that I have received even after I disappeared for what feels like forever. 

I'm going to be honest. I missed this community. I missed talking to you on snapchat and responding to your messages here.

No, this isn't an update. I don't have great news either. I don't quite know what direction I want to take Dear Harry. I have to rethink a lot of it, it's been almost, what 4 years in the making? That's SUCH a long time and I really think Dear Harry deserves more than what I've given it.

Thank you for loving these characters and supporting me. I love these characters as well and I just want to make their home the best I can. I want to start posting here again, it won't always be Dear Harry, I was sure when I said I would start rewriting it and I have. But it's not ready for Wattpad yet. 

I am ready to start peeking out from hiding. It was a very well needed break from social media and most of the world.

I haven't moved, but I have started a new job that so far I love. I was able to escape an extremely toxic environment. I celebrated my birthday last week and my boyfriend was nice enough to help me re do my basement and get some new furniture, including a beautiful new desk, that just makes me want to sit down at it and write every day.

I know when you come here, you see one side of me. A lot of you see the author of this story who never updates. What you don't understand is that I have been in a very bad place for a very long time. I have been extremely down and writing hasn't been making me feel better. I was unhappy at home and I was unhappy at work, if you can do the math, THAT'S A LOT OF TIME SPENT BEING UNHAPPY.  If any of you have anxiety or depression, you understand that when you are unhappy with your environments, you don't have it in you to keep up with your every day. It's just plain hard and it was just plain hard to get up and out of bed every day and then when I got home all I wanted to do was go to bed.

Slowly but surely I am getting back to the place I want to be. Your patience and support mean everything to me and I look forward to hopefully once again communicate with you.

I am posting my new social media for you here and I hope I can live up to what you want this story to be. I am so happy I helped so many people out of hard situations and I want you to know even know I don't know what to do with Dear Harry, I will not let it die. It holds a dear place in my heart, in all of our hearts.

So please, reach out to me. I want to hear from you. I miss you.

And remember, you can change your life. It just starts with taking the first step in the right direction to your happiness.

Twitter : lewdingauth0r (that's a zero)
Instagram : lewdingauthor (that's normal)
Snapchat : lewdingauth0r (that's a zero)

Also if ANY of you want to play Overwatch sometime on PS4. You can add me on either of these accounts.

Cheshire_Styles
Surefourisbae

<3