Eleven

Authors Note: A BIG thank you to my friend, Shawna, for helping me create the picture for this chapter. I really wanted a picture of Harry and Jamie exchanging pictures! Thank you for being so patient with me. I really appreciate it. I've decided I'm going to continue to write Zayn in as is until I feel like it's time for me to really let him go in my stories. Little bit of a filler chapter, but I promise EXCITING THINGS ARE ON THE WAY!

        Jamie

        Texting with Harry was becoming more and more normal. I looked forward to him in the morning and before bed, he'd even started to pay attention to the time difference now knowing where I lived. My time spent with Jake was exactly as it always was, although he was getting on me even more about moving in with him, but I liked my small space. I didn't want a lot of room and he had a big apartment. I feared I would never actually want to live with anyone, which made me wonder if it was even worth it to stay with him. I feel like we started growing apart the moment I bought Four as I started to question us and my time spent talking to Harry was distancing me even more. Jake didn't even seem to notice, so I didn't care to talk about it. I still loved him, but I just don't know how much he loved me.

        I had been invited to go out with a few of my friends downtown tonight. Not something I normally did, but I felt like I needed to. I'd been too antisocial lately. I groaned as I bent over to pull my black skinny jeans up over my butt. Note to self: lay off the taco bell. 

        I was getting picked up in about a half hour, but knowing Sally, she'd be closer to an hour. I was hoping I'd get to hear from Harry before we hit the bars so I wasn't checking my phone all night, but it didn't seem like that was happening. Primping once more in the mirror, my fake eyelashes already looking a bit wonky, I sighed. In the dark bar, no one would notice anyways.

        I poured myself a vodka cranberry out of my own liqour cabinet, a little bit stronger than normal. Hoping it'd mean I would have to buy less drinks. The clock read 10:30pm, I checked my messages with Harry one more time. He hadn't even read my last one. I tried to remember where they were. They had to be getting closer to Wisconsin. It'd been a few weeks since Harry had told me he wanted to meet me. 

        My drink was almost gone when Sally called me to tell me she was outside waiting. I took the last gulp, which was mostly vodka. Cringed and set the glass in the sink. I didn't bother checking the mirror again, thinking I might just rip off the eyelashes and then I'd be stuck fixing my whole face again. I slipped on my boots and threw my bag over my shoulder and headed out.

        "Been a while, Jamie. You ready to dance?" Sally smiled as I got into the car. Sally had long blonde extensions and tan skin, but it was flattering. Until I got more comfortable with myself, I always found it hard to be around her. She was gorgeous.

        "I need a few drinks first." I laughed. She gave me a thumbs up 

----

        Harry

        "So when are you going to tell Jamie you lied and we're actually in Green Bay?" Niall asked.

        "I was going to surprise her tomorrow." I said throwing my favorite Rolling Stones shirt on.

        I had lied to Jamie. We had a break much earlier in the tour and it was around the area anyways. The guys didn't care. Small towns were our favorite towns, most of the time we could normally walk around anyways.

        "You're not texting her at all?" Zayn asked. I nodded my head no.

        I wanted to really surprise her and to be honest, I was absolute shit at them. I'd probably blurt it out as soon as I called her. I thought about calling her, we hadn't even talked on the phone or facetimed. We kept it simple at texting. I wondered what her voice sounded like.