Thirty-Nine

Jamie

Saying the flight was long is an understatement. It involved lots of getting up and sitting down and many cans of sprite. The airline was very helpful with puke bags for both puking and breathing. I wondered if it was just first class that they would be this nice to, or perhaps this was just a nice airline.

Harry was nothing but amazing, of course. I slapped myself for continuing the think "Why the hell is this wonderful man sitting next to me on this plane?".

I couldn't wait to land and shower, we had already had our first stop, the wait time till the next one was next to nothing with Harry. My sickness continued, but it didn't stop me from my excitement of finally seeing a place I've dreamt about my whole life.

Harry was finally sleeping because there was finally enough time in between my puke breaks. He looked so peaceful with his head resting on the side of the seat. I brought a hand to his curls and brushed them out of his face. His chiseled cheekbones looked sharp enough to cut my small fingers. I smiled as his eyelids fluttered open.

"I didn't mean to wake you." I whispered.

"Are you alright?" He said looking around alarmed, as if he'd slept for days.

"I'm feeling a bit better, enough for you to take a nap. Now go back to sleep." I said as I continued to touch his hair. He made a humming noise and nuzzled his head closer to mine. He looked almost like a toddler, I say almost because his long limbs were splayed around the seat.

My own eyes began to flutter shut as I finally felt some sleep coming on myself, my hand still resting on Harry's head. We probably looked like a mess, but I didn't care as I drifted off to a sickless slumber.

-

Harry

"We will be landing shortly...."

I snapped awake at the sound of the speakerphone. I felt a weight on my shoulder as I turned, Jamie had fallen asleep.

Oh thank god...I thought to myself. The poor girl was sick for most of the plane ride. I couldn't wait to get her into a hotel room and a bath.

Maybe a shower first.

Then a bath.

My thoughts wandered into other parts of the hotel room with Jamie, I snapped myself out of it again.

Come on H, keep it in your pants till your out of the public eye, jeeze.

I shook Jamie lightly.

"Hey..." I whispered and kissed her forehead.

She jumped awake.

"Hey." she said sleepily.

"You slept." I told her.

"Oh my gosh, I did." She said looking around. She pushed her bangs out of her eyes.

"We're landing soon, you may want to hold my hand." I held my hand out to her.

"I don't need a reason to hold you hand, H." Jamie smiled.

As she placed her hand in mine, I brought it to my lips and kissed it gently.

"I don't want you to take this the wrong way, but I really would like to run a shower for you when we get to the hotel." I said softly.

"How could I possibly take that wrong?" She asked.

"Because I would really like to join you." I smirked.

Her cheeks heated red and I laughed a little.