Forty - One

a/n

I know we usually leave this for the end, but I have to say some things before you continue.

Let's be honest, I have taken some pretty crazy breaks from my beloved main characters a few times now. Most authors continue writing their books and publish them, I have been writing this for over three years now. I don't know when or if I will finish it. I will just continue to write it. 

Lord knows, I have made MANY mistakes. Whether it is timing mistakes or character descriptions, I can't always keep track. I thank Adeela1234 for bringing me up to speed.

I'm not lying when I say it's been a hard couple of years, I have overcome a lot of obstacles. I am still trying to pick myself back up. I try so hard, so damn hard to be the best person I can be. This story is comfort, it is home. I will continue to make stupid mistakes, especially timing. Someday I hope I have the time to really explore myself as an author, but for right now this is still a work in project. 

If you are a new reader, welcome you beautiful baby angel. 

If you have stuck with me through all of this bullshit I put my wonderful readers through continuously, thank you for staying. Thank you for holding my head up. Thank you for saving me every time.

Now please enjoy this new chapter. 

Follow me on twitter if you really want to, @writereadgame - There you will see my name is Kennedy Stone, which is the name I hope to publish under some day.

So congrats, you know me as Lauren Elizabeth, lol.

I love you guys.

Enjoy.x

Jamie

I jumped when there was a knock on the door. I had just finished putting my shoes on.

"Room service." a voice said from behind the hotel door.

I opened the door to a very handsome worker. He didn't look like he belonged in the pristine attire resembling the hotels colors. Blonde hair fell perfectly around his face, my eyes traveled to the lip ring.

"They let you have that at a place like this?" I asked him.

He laughed a little.

"Yes, ma'am. We're not too strict, we may look it, but we aren't."

His voice was deep and smooth.

"Your car is ready for you when you are ready to leave." He added with a bow, handing me the paper bag and starbucks cup.

"But I didn't..."

I began to ask him how someone knew I wanted to order a car, but he just continued walking down the long hallway. I looked both ways in the eerily silent hall, this must have been some premier floor. There were no kids screaming or running. No banging on the walls, I couldn't hear anything practically.

I shrugged my shoulders and locked the door behind me, sliding the hotel key into my back pocket.

I went the way the cute employee went and hoped there weren't too many twists or turns till I got to the lobby. Then I would head to see Harry and enjoy this delicious sandwich.

Harry

"What do you mean someone is looking for us?" Louis said from across the studio.

The police had shown up shortly after we started recording some of the new music. I was almost grateful Jamie had not arrived, almost. She would probably be stressed out knowing someone was following us again.