𝟎𝟓

We didn't go to sleep until late at night. Maybe 5:00 in the morning. I was the first one up before the other girls and I quietly crawled out of my bed, careful not to wake up Marli up, grabbed my phone from the bed side table and walked out of the room and downstairs. My phone kept on buzzing in my hand and I was confused at why. I glanced at the notification board and there were all from Instagram. I opened the app and saw I was tagged in a lot videos and comments. The videos were of me singing.

She's so talented

Such a beautiful voice

Her voice so angelic

Some of the comments said, but there was also some mean ones.

This isn't talent

Her voice is annoying

She's probably lip syncing

Yes, they did hurt me, but Marli's right, I shouldn't be let down by these hate comments. I put my phone in my hoodie pocket then walked into the kitchen where dad was making bacon and eggs. "Ah, first girl up." He said cheerfully. I smiled at him and sat down at the island counter.

"Where's mum?"

"She's still sleeping, she's sick, she's been vomiting all night."

I groaned disgustedly. "Well, I hope she's alright, is there anything I can do?"

He shook his head. "Just have fun with your girl friends." He said with a smile, "I'll take care of her."

I loved the way how mum and dad loved each other. They care for each other when they aren't well or when they've had a big day. I want a relationship like theirs, but I also want him to be my best friend. All my other relationships were all cringey in my opinion, yes I did love them, but it was cringey when they started to call me names like 'babygirl' and all that. 

"Any plans for today?" Dad asked as he continued to cook.

"Not that I know of, I might get the girls to decide." I replied.

"Why don't you decided?"

"Because I can't think of what to do."

"Why don't you go to Luna Park?"

I shrugged. "That will be one of the options." I said and he placed a plate in front of me and I picked the bacon up with my fingers. I'm not a lady.

Marl and Jayda came down the stairs together and they both sat on each side of me. "Just in time for breakfast." Dad said and placed a plate in front of them.

"Thanks." They mumbled, still half asleep and ate their food. 

"How was your sleep?" Dad questioned.

"It was good actually, I slept fine." Jayda responded.

"Marli kept on stealing the covers." I muttered and took a bit out of my bacon.

"Sorry." Marli said, "well, I slept fine too."

Dad smiled at us and got himself some breakfast and went to sit in the lounge room.

"My phone is blowing up." I told the girls and took out my phone to show them all the notifications. Their eyes widened and they took my phone from my hands and opened it. "Oh my god Allirah." Marli said as she swiped down to discover more. 

"I know right. My phone was buzzing like crazy this morning and this video has more then 45,000  views already." I said, taking the phone back.

"For all we know, it's probably already uploaded on YouTube."

I furrowed my eyebrows together and searched on YouTube and there I was. Already with more then 6,000 views. "Holy shit, Allirah, your video has so many views!" Jayda cried.

"You really should take up singing." Marli said, looking over Jayda's shoulder. Maybe I should take up this music thing. 

● ● ●

We had showers and got ready for day by getting changed and doing our hair and make-up. I got dressed into light blue high waisted denim shorts and a black graphic shirt. I left my brown hair out, straightened and falling down past my shoulders. We all had a decision on what we were going to do today and we decided to go to Luna Park like dad had suggested and then have lunch at a café then go to the beach like yesterday. 

We said goodbye to dad once we were ready and walked down to the bus stop to get to the train station. 

We waited at the bus stop, Jayda and Marli sat down on the chair and I leaned against the pole, scrolling through the comments on Instagram on my video. 

She hit that note well

She sings better then the original

Her voice is so good

I smiled at the good comments, but frowned at the bad ones. 

The bus arrived and we hopped on and sat at the back once again. 

We arrived at Circular Quay  and got on the ferry to get to the other side where Luna Park is. We did what we planned, go to the theme park for and hour or so, then have lunch at Side Part café, then go to the beach and then went home. Marli and Jayda went back to their own homes as we stopped at different suburbs. 

I entered through my front gate and then into my house. My phone started to buzz in my back pocket and I pulled it out to see I was getting a call from Lirra. A massive smile appeared on my face and I answered. "Hey Lirra!" I beamed.

"Allie, you're everywhere I swear." She said.

"What do you mean?"

"Like, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, everywhere. It's like I can't get rid you." She chuckled.

"Really?" I said then took my phone away from my ear and look through every social media. "So you've finally thought about it?"

"No, my friends were over last night and we were playing truth or dare and she dared me to go live and sing." I explained as I walked up the stairs and fell down onto my bed.

"You should do more, look at all these comments that are supporting you!"

"Yeah and look at all the nice ones. Look, the good people will support you and there seems to be a lot. I have to go, it's late here and I'm really tired. I'll love you and leave you."

"Ok, bye." I said and with that I hung up. I dropped my phone down beside me and stared up at the roof and sighed. I glanced over at my guitar and then got up and set up my camera, lighting and sound and pressed record on my camera and started to play and sing 'hey there Delilah'.

"Hey there, Delilah

What's it like in New York city?
I'm a thousand miles away
But, girl, tonight you look so pretty
Yes, you do
Time square can't shine as bright as you
I swear, it's true
Hey there, Delilah
Don't you worry about the distance
I'm right there if you get lonely
Give this song another listen
Close your eyes
Listen to my voice, it's my disguise
I'm by your side...
"

Once I was finished, I connected my camera to my laptop and edited it and them posted it on YouTube.

-----------------

A/N: The guys are coming soon :)