𝟏𝟖

We didn't do much today, just hung out at their place and watched movies. Jack, Daniel and Jonah went to the store to get some food while Zach, Corbyn and me picked a movie. Corbyn had the remote and we were scrolling through Netflix. "Ooh, let's a scary movie!" Corbyn exclaimed.

"Yes!" Zach cried.

"No!" I retorted and they both looked at me.

"Come on Allirah, it won't be that scary." Corbyn said.

I glared at him then sighed. "Fine." I said and they both smiled and then Corbyn pressed on the movie 'The Babadook.' It looked scary to me and I sunk back into the couch. Zach came over and sat next to me. "If it's scary, you can hold my hand." He said and held out his hand. I glared up at him and he laughed. The other boys came through the door and brought the food into the lounge room. "What are we watching?" Jack asked.

"The Babadook." Corbyn answered and then pressed play and got out his phone. "Ashlyn said she's on her way. She should be in five or so minutes." He told us. I sunk back into the far corner of the couch and brought my knees up to my chest. Zach chuckled and laid back next to me but not too close. I stared at the TV intensely as the main character walked around the dark creaky house and I was ready for something to jump out at her. There was a knock at the door which made me jump about a foot in the air it scared me that much. Zach laughed and I stuck out my tongue at him and the Corbyn got up from his seat to open the door. "Hey Ashlyn." We heard him say and then he walked back in the lounge room with a girl that had brown, long straight hair, freckles across her nose and brown eyes. "Hi Ashlyn." The boys mumbled. Obviously they already knew her. "Ashlyn, this is Allirah, she's just staying with us for a little while." Corbyn said pointing to me and I waved nicely to her and she waved nicely back at me. "We're just watching The Babadook, care to join us?" Corbyn said.

"Is it scary?" She asked him and he nodded and then she looked at me. "Are you watching it?"

I shrugged. "I didn't really have a choice." I responded. I heard her sigh.

"Ok, but, this is only scary movie I am going to watch." She said and followed Corbyn to sit down on the seat that had enough room for two. Jack sat on the single chair with a blanket over his lap, Daniel and Jonah laid down on the ground with pillows under their heads and blankets over them. Corbyn and Ashlyn had the other couch, with one blanket over them and I sat next to Zach, I didn't want the blanket so he had it to himself. 

I rested my head on my fist on the armrest and watched the movie nervously. I shifted in my spot and sat up right in my seat. The movie was very tense and a scary bit was coming on, so I slowly covered my eyes and blocked my ears. Someone wrapped their arm around my shoulders and pulled me closer to them. At once, I knew who it was by the cologne smell. I buried my face into Zach's chest, not wanting to look up at the TV and then I felt him jump, making me jump. I patted me lightly on the head and I slowly lifted my head. "It's over now." He whispered to me. I didn't move from my spot, I just sat there, Zach's arm was still wrapped around me and I rested my head on his chest. Every time a scary part would come on, I would turned my head away, and my face in Zach's chest. He would always pat me on the head to tell me that it was over.

The movie finally finished, I was still wrapped tightly by Zach's arms and my head was still rested on his chest, almost falling asleep. Zach moved in his spot, making me sit up and I rubbed my eyes. "What are we going to do now?" Daniel asked us.

"Can we watch a comedy now?" I asked them, "I don't think that I'll sleep tonight."

"That's alright, if you get scared, you can sleep with me." Zach joked and I shoved him.

"Sure, what movie do you have in mind?" Corbyn said. I glanced at Ashlyn to see if she had any suggestions. "Maybe, Bad Teacher?" She said and I nodded. That was a good movie, it was funny. Corbyn put on the movie and I relaxed back in the couch. Zach put his arms back around me and then rested his head on my shoulder as if he was hugging me. 

Randy had came back like he said he would and saw us all on the couch. "What are you watching?" He asked us.

"Bad Teacher." Jack replied. Randy sat beside Zach but right away from us. "Can I watch?" He asked.

"Of course." I replied. I checked the time on my phone and it said 5:30. "I'm going to get dinner cooking." I said and went to get up but I was pulled back down by Zach.

"You don't have to cook." He told me.

"I know, but you guys are letting me stay, so it's the least I could do." I said and got back up and walked over to the kitchen before Zach could pull me back down on the couch again. I looked in the pantry to find any ingredients. I found hard spaghetti and cream cheese in the fridge. Mum taught me how to make cream cheese pasta and I know it from scratch, I've been making it for eight years now. I turned on the stove and placed a pan on top of it. 

I mixed the ingredients in a bowl before cooking it in the pan. "Anything you want me to do?" Came a voice from the counter. I turned around and I saw Zach standing there. I shook my head slowly. "No, I don't think so." I replied and stirred the sauce. He walked closer to me and sat on the counter beside the stove and dipped his finger in the sauce. "Zach!" I exclaimed.

"What?" He said as he licked his finger.

"Wait until dinner." I said sternly, but he didn't listen, he dipped his finger in again.

"Stop it!" I giggled.

"Or what?" He challenged me with a smirk and leaned closer to me. "Or I will pour the rest of the cream cheese over you." I said. He smirked even bigger, then licked his finger then dipped it in the pan again. I calmly placed down the spatula and walked over to the other counter and grabbed the cream cheese, then turned back to Zach and his smirked vanished. "I wasn't joking." I said calmly poured the cream cheese over his head and smudged it all over his hair and face and I smirked. He gasped and threw his hands up to his face and I pulled my hands away. "Beautiful." I smiled and went back to stirring the sauce.

"Thanks Allirah." He mumbled and got down off the counter. I smirked up at him. "No problem." I said.

I hummed to myself as I stirred the pan. I was alone for a bit until someone came up and smacked flour on both sides of my cheeks. I gasped and heard the person laughing hysterically behind me. I turned around slowly and saw Zach crouch over on his knees, laughing way too hard. "It's so on." I growled and went to the fridge and took out the first thing I grabbed which was a half cut up orange and squeezed the rest of the juice on his head and it ran down his face and collided with the cream cheese. I laughed at him and stepped back. 

He looked up at me and went over to the fridge and grabbed the milk and poured it over me. I squealed and shielded my eyes. "Ah, there we go." He said and screwed the lid back on. I shook my head slowly and went over to the pantry and grabbed anything I could and started throw it at him. "Hey!" He shouted and copied me. We screamed and laughed as we had our food fight.

What did you do to the kitchen?" Yelled a voice and Zach and I immediately stopped our food fight.

--------------------
A/N 

I liked this chapter,  it
was cute. Zach and
Allirah are getting pretty
close...