𝟏𝟑

The boys, Lauren, Randy and I worked on the rest of the song the three days remaining and worked for hours each day. Sometimes, we wouldn't get back the the hotel until one o'clock in the morning which sucked because we had to wake up early the next morning.

I only had to bags with me, my carry on bag and my suitcase, so I didn't need to pack up much since most of it was already in my bags. I messaged Zach that I'm heading down do the lobby and I'll meet them down there. We're taking the same plane together so we thought it might be easier to go at the same time. I walked out of my room with my carry on bag on my shoulder and my suitcase in my hand and walked down the corridor to the elevator and pressed the first level button.

I took out my phone from my pocket and told Lirra I'm on the way to the airport and then waited for the doors to open up. Once they did, the floor was very busy this morning. People were buzzing around everywhere and I quickly walked out of the elevator and sat down in a seat and waited for the boys to come. I scrolled through Instagram and then I got a call from mum. I happily answered since I haven't talked to them in ages and brought the phone to my ear. "Hey mum." I cried.

"Allirah! How are you sweetie?" Her voice said on the other side of the phone she sounded very tired. I shrugged. "Tired, I'm in New York at the moment and have worked on a song with another band."

"New York? I thought it was in LA."

"They messed up the locations, I've been working for five days straight and almost flat out, thank god I have a few days off." I sighed.

"Oh really, so you've been working hard? That's good to hear. Have you finished your song?"

"Yes, we have and it should be out on YouTube and other music apps not tomorrow but the next day."

"Can't wait." She giggled. I was about to say something but someone came up from behind me and scared me. I gave out a squeal and I turned around to see Zach, having the biggest smile on his face. "Mum, I'll call you later, it must be really early there." I told her.

"Only two o'clock in the morning. But ok, goodbye, I love you." She said.

"Love you too, and go to sleep." I said and hung up and turned to face Zach. "Was the really necessary?" I smiled and he laughed.

"Yes, it was." He laughed and I just smiled and rolled my eyes. 

"Where are the others?" I asked him.

"They're coming, just a slow start." Zach replied and I nodded. "How was your sleep?"

"Peacfull, I went to sleep at 10 last night and I really needed those few hours of sleep."

"Yeah, same." He said and then the boys came over.

"We better go, the planes leaves in and hour and a half." Randy said, "it will take us an hour to get on the plane."

"It only takes 30 minutes to get to the airport from here, doesn't it?" Jack said. Randy sighed.

"Depends on the traffic, now let's go." He said and we signed out of the hotel and got a maxi taxi, putting our bags in the back and got in. Randy sat in the front in the passenger seat, Daniel sat in the single chair on the left, Jonah and Corbyn sat in the two chairs and Zach, Jack and me sat in the three chairs that was back to back with the drivers and passengers seat. It was quiet, we all had our own little conversations, Daniel and Jack, talking about whatever, Jonah and Corbyn talking about music and I was teaching a hand clap game that I learnt back in year 5 in Australia. "I'm not sure if I like the words to this." He joked and I giggled.

"Why not?"

"Because they're both in a abusive relationship."

"Zach, it's just a poem. Now, let's do it again." I said and held out my hands and we started to play the hand clapping game I taught him. 

"My boyfriend gave me an apple,
My boyfriend gave me a pear,
My boyfriend gave me a kiss on the lips
And threw me down the stairs.

I gave him back his apple
I gave him back his pear
I gave him back his kiss on the lips
And threw him down the stairs." I said as we played it again until we went faster. He had the biggest smile on his face and I was biting my bottom lip in concentration until he mucked up the pattern and we both laughed. "Is there any more that you know?" He asked through his laughs.

"Um...I think that's the only one I remember." I answered. He nodded and held out his hands. "Ok, let's do it again." He said eagerly and I laughed and I continued to play with him.

We arrived at the airport about 35 minutes later and we all got out and unpacked the taxi, holding our suitcases in our hands and our bags on our shoulders. Randy paid the driver and we all thanked him and entered the airport all in one big group. We checked in, got our tickets, weighed our suitcases and made our way to the gate. We sat down and looked out the large window at the runway and the planes, going in and out. I sat in between Jack and Corbyn and they were on their phones, putting videos or photos on their story on Instagram. They would show me on their videos and photos, but I was really shy about it. Our flight was finally called and we gathered our stuff and walked towards the gate and into the brightly lit corridor and to the plane. We walked down the aisle between the seats, looking up at the numbers above the seat. "This one's mine." I told them and sat down at the window.

"Do you want someone to sit with you if no one is sitting there?" Corbyn asked and I looked up at him and nodded. "Ok, when the propellers start to move, I'll come sit with you if no one sits down here." He said and they continued to walk down to their seats.

A few minutes passed and I got bored, so I put in my earphones and listened to music and looked out the window and saw that the propellers were starting to go around. I texted Zach because I only had his number, telling him that Corbyn can come and sit next to me. I stared out the window once again until I felt a presence next to me and I tore my eyes away from the window to see that Corbyn sat next to me. "Hey." I said softly, taking one of my earphones out of my ear.

"Hello." He said in a British accent making me laugh. "Do you have a way home when we get there?"

"Yeah, my older sister is picking me up."

"You have an older sister?"

"Yep, she moved to LA a few months before I did because her boyfriend got a football promotion."  

"That's so cool, what team does he play for?"

I shrugged, "I don't know, I haven't paid much attention." I chuckled and so did he. It was quiet between us until he broke it.

"You and Zach have been getting pretty close."

I looked at him. "What, you jealous?" I joked.

He giggled, "no I'm already taken, I see her tomorrow."

"Aw, anyway, yeah me and Zach are great friends." I smiled and he smiled back at me. 

The plane ride was quicker then last time, it felt like it only took an hour but it took about three hours. I mostly slept the way home and so did Corbyn, but then I played games on my phone. The plane landed with a big bump, making me fall back into my seat hard and Corbyn woke up. Once the plane slowed down, I was gathering my stuff to be ready to get off and so was Corbyn. He had more stuff than me so I helped him. 

We exited the plane and walked towards the building and then waited for the other boys but once we entered, Corbyn was attacked by fans, getting him to sign posters that say welcome home and wanted pictures with him. I stood back out of the picture then the other boys came over and the crowd of girls screamed louder. Zach gave me a smile and I smiled back at him before he too was also attacked by the girls. "I'm gonna go find my sister." I told Randy and we said goodbye and I walked of to go find her.

She was standing near a pole close by with Cameron and I ran towards her and engulfed them into a hug. "How did it go?" Lirra said as we pulled apart.

"It went well, I have a break until Lauren calls me again."

"Did you say you were working with a boy band?"

"Yeah, they're over there with the screaming girls." I said pointing to them. Lirra and Cameron chuckled and she put an arm around me. "Let's get out of here and get some afternoon tea." She said and started to lead me out and then I made eye contact with Zach and he gave me a wave and a smile and I gave them back