𝟐𝟖

Zach's POV

A month finally ended and we were having our last show in LA. I invited Allirah if she would like to come see, but she never answered me which is unlike her. We drove to the arena in the tour bus and parked behind the building and we got out to do soundchecks and all that. I'm waiting for a reply from Allirah, but it never came. "Corbyn, Ashlyn coming to the show?" I asked him.

"Yeah, she said she might, why?"

"Can you ask if Allirah's coming?"

"Sure."

I sighed in relief and then followed Randy and the boys through the door to backstage. 

While we were rehearsing, I would look over at my phone to see if I missed any calls or texts from Allirah, but there wasn't any. I was upset that she hasn't called me or made any contact with me and I was starting to get worried that something might've happened to her. "Is everything ok, Zach?" Daniel asked me and I looked up from my phone and stared at him then looked back down again. "Allirah hasn't talked to me." I answered quietly.

"That's weird." He said. "Did you invite her to tonight's show?"

"Yes, but she didn't reply didn't back and it's been hours. She would usually reply back straight away."

"Maybe she's doing something."

"Like what? What could she be doing for hours?"

"I don't what girls do in their free time. But don't overthink it, she's probably in New York."

I sighed and ran my hands through my hair. "You're right." I said, "she's probably working."

"Come on, we need to do soundcheck." He said and we walked onto the stage. I stared out in the empty arena and imagined that it was full of fans. I usually do that when I'm nervous or upset, it's my happy place. Or my other happy place is back home, and I'm with Allirah and she's with me and I'm in her arms where I feel safe.

● ● ● 

The show finished at eleven o'clock and then we did meet and greets which when on for about two hours. Ashlyn was the last one to see us and her and Corbyn hugged each other tightly and kissed each other. I felt a bit left out. "Ashlyn, where's Allirah?" I asked her.

"Uh, s-she didn't want to come, she wasn't feeling well." She said as Corbyn hugged her. I nodded my head. So that's why she didn't show up. But she could've at least told me that she was sick.

The meet and greet ended and we drove back home in the bus. Ashlyn went back to her place in her car. 

Jonah knocked on the door for Allirah to open the door. But there was no answer. We all exchanged confused looks at each other and Jonah knocked again. "Allirah! It's us!" He shouted, but still no answer. Jonah bent down and got the spare key from under the doormat and unlocked the door and we stepped inside. "Allirah! We're home!" Jack yelled through the house. But it was too quiet. "Allirah?" Daniel called.

"I'll go look up stairs." Corbyn said and dropped his bags and ran up the stairs. She could be asleep and she can't hear us, after all it is twelve in the morning. I sat myself at the dining table and so did Jack. "You all good?" He asked me.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I replied.

"Are you sure? You seemed zoned out."

"I'm fine, Jack."

We heard running footsteps from the other room and Corbyn stood there with a panicked look on his face and he was panting. "Allirah, she's gone." He said, his voice breaking a bit. "All of her stuff is gone."

I quickly got up from my chair and ran to her room and opened the door to find it how it was. Bed nicely made, nothing on the dresser and nothing in the closet. I took my phone out of my pocket to call her, but she hung up on me. I groaned in anger and buried my face in my hands. When I looked up again, I notice some paper on the dresser and I picked it up carefully. "Guys she left a note!" I yelled and ran back down the stairs. Jonah took it out of my hands and scanned through it. I watched his eyes read every line carefully. "She went back to Australia." He said quietly and my eyes widened.

"W-What do you mean?" I asked hoarsely.

"'Hey boys,

By the time you're reading this, I'll be long gone out of the country. Yes, I'll miss you all very much, but I think it's for the best. I've quit my job at Atlantic Records because I don't think I'll be coming back to Los Angeles. But I wish you the best in luck in life.

Jonah, I'll miss your encouraging wise words, I like going to you for some advise, you always give the best suggestions and I love you for that.

Corbyn, I'll miss your silliness and I really appreciate that time on the plane when that man tried to sit next to me and then you came over and saved me from him and I thank you for that.

Daniel, oh boy, you're a weird one, but I love you, I left you some apple juice in the fridge for you in the fridge for a goodbye present.

Jack, you are very goofy and that's the top reason why I love you and miss you the most. 

And finally, Zach. I just want you to know that no matter what I will always love you the most. I hate to leave you feeling like this, but I feel like I need to do this. I hope you enjoy you're time with her and I wish you luck in life.

I hate to say goodbye, but good luck in your career and I know you guys will go far.

Love Allirah." Jonah read out and we were all in tears by the end of the note. What does she mean 'enjoy my time with her'? I want toe spend my time with her, Allirah. I took out my phone and looked at all the pictures I was tagged in. Fuck. I was spotted with my friend Kay back in Texas and people thought I was cheating on her. She thought I was cheating on her. "Fuck!" I shouted and threw my phone across the room, making the other boys jump. 

"What the fuck Zach!" Corbyn shouted and walked over to my phone and picked it up. I sunk down into a chair and cried. I raised my hands to my face and the tears fell through the my fingers onto the floor. "Who is this?" He asked me.

"Kay, we were friends before I came to LA." I sobbed. "And now, Allirah thinks I cheated on her with Kay with all these photos." I didn't look up at them, I kept my face hidden. I didn't want to look up at them and show my tear stained face. 

"Well call her and tell her the truth." Corbyn said calmly.

"I have been calling her! I've been trying to call her! But she would hang up!" I yelled at them.

"Zach, calm down, we'll find a way." Jonah said.

"How? How will we find a way? She is on the other side of the fucking world!" I shouted, lifting my head back up to look at them all standing around me, even Randy.

"We'll go to Australia." Randy said quietly and we all looked at them. "Don't bother unpacking your bags because we're off again."

We all looked at each other and tears continued to fall down my cheeks.