𝟑𝟕

Zach's POV

As the boys said, they left to get some lunch and groceries, hopefully giving me enough time to talk to Allirah about the situation. She's in the shower at the moment and I'm in the lounge room, chilling on the couch and playing a game on my phone. I heard her come down the stairs and I looked up. She had her hair straightened and she was wearing something nice, like she was going somewhere. "Where are you going?" I asked her, standing up from the seat.

"Ashlyn asked me if I wanted to hang out today." She answered, "I should be back in a few hours."

"Where abouts are you guys going?"

"I don't know, she wouldn't tell me."

"Well, before you go, I need to tell you something ." I said and walking closer to her. She smiled at me as she swung her purse on her shoulder. "What's up?" She said.

I can do this, I can do this, I can do this.

"Allirah... uh... there's something that's really bugging me." I began.

"What's wrong, what's bugging you?"

"Uh... you...this...um." I couldn't get out the words. Why was it so easier in my head. The doorbell rang and Allirah went to go answer it. "That's Ashlyn. Um... I'll talk to you when I get back."

"Yeah. Have fun." I said quietly as she walked out the front door and closed it shut behind her. "Fuck!" I screamed and grabbed the closest thing to me which was a photo of me and the boys of our first day in this house and threw it at the wall. Why can't I just say it? Why is it so hard to do?

Allirah's POV

Ashlyn drove us around the city, unsure of what to do. "Why don't we just go shopping?" I suggested.

"We always go shopping together, let's do something new." She said as she turned onto different road. I sighed and looked out my window at the passing buildings, searching for something to do. It felt a bit quiet so I turned up the volume. 

"Do you love the rain, does it make you dance

When you're drunk with your friends at a party?
What's your favorite song, does it make you smile?
Do you think of me?

When you close your eyes, tell me, what are you dreamin'?
Everything, I wanna know it all

I'd spend ten thousand hours and ten thousand more
Oh, if that's what it takes to learn that sweet heart of yours
And I might never get there, but I'm gonna try
If it's ten thousand hours or the rest of my life
I'm gonna love you
."

Of course it had to be this song that came on first. This is the song that was playing on the radio of mine and Zach's first date. The song we danced to in the kitchen after our food fight. I sang along quietly as I was thinking about the memories of me and Zach and smiled to myself. 

"I have an idea where we can go." Ashlyn suddenly said.

"Where?" I questioned.

"You'll see." Was all she said.

A few minutes later, she slowed down to turn into a car park. A tall building with graffiti on it was in front of us. "What's this place?" I asked her.

"Dad used to take me here when mom wanted some alone time." She told me as she parked the car close to the entrance because there wasn't many cars here. "Welcome to Surly Goat." She said and unclicked her seatbelt and got out of the car. Weird name. Followed Ashlyn's action and got out of the car, slammed the door shut and stepped up onto the sidewalk and I pointed to a sign. "21 years and over." I read, "we can't go in."