𝟑𝟖

I helped Ashlyn throw up through the night and that was only about three times.

The next morning, me and Ashlyn were the last ones awake and something was sizzling downstairs. Hopefully Daniel wasn't cooking. Ashlyn and I walked down the stairs to see something even more scarier. Zach was cooking. He makes great food, but sometime he messes up the stove and I would have to fix it so he doesn't set the house on fire. None of the boys around so I quickly went to sit down. "Morning." He said.

"Good morning." I said kind of nervously as I watched him cook some pancakes. "How many do you have?"

"Two." I answered. He nodded and placed two pancakes on a plate and gave it to me. "What topping would you like?" He asked.

"Just cream and strawberries." I said and he went over to the fridge and got out the toppings and placed them in front of me and he continued to cook. I squirted on the whipped cream and placed the strawberries on top and glanced up at Zach who was just pouring on the pancake mixture on the pan. I smirked to myself as I took the whipped cream and got up off the chair and snuck around the counter and squirted some whipped cream on the palm of my hand and snuck up behind him and smack it against his cheek, earning a gasp of surprise from him. I burst out laughing as he slowly turned around with whipped cream all over his face. 

I doubled over on my knees laughing, I didn't notice that he got the pancake mixture and dumped it on my head and it was his turn to laugh. I glared at him angrily and was about to get the flour that he had left out but he stopped me. "Wait! Remember what happened last time?" He said, holding his hands out in defense and I sighed and rolled my eyes as I placed the flour back down on the counter. "Fine." I said and went back to my spot and ate my breakfast.

Ashlyn came over and sat down next to me and Zach placed a plate in front of her. "Where are the other's?" She asked.

"I think Jack and Corbyn are in the lounge room and Daniel is in the studio." He answered.

Ashlyn nodded and took her plate and went into the dining room. 

"Allirah, can I ask you something?" He asked me and I looked up at him from my pancakes. "Sure." I said.

"Um...so... what do you mean by taking it slow?"

I shrugged. "Like, not yet but going on dates. So like a break." I answered. Even though I didn't really want it.

"O-Ok." He said and went back to cooking. I tried to read his expression because he was quiet after that, but I couldn't find anything. Once I was finished I placed my plate on the sink and went to walk into the lounge room. "Allriah, I don't want to take things slow." He said suddenly, making me whip around and make eye contact with him. Now I could read him, he was broken. "What do you mean?" Was all I could say.

"I know I agreed to take things slow, but I really can't. Allirah, I love you and I am very sorry about the drama a few months ago and I still blame myself for it. I'm so sorry that I didn't tell you about Kay. I'm sorry that you had to hear it from social media and not for me. I'm sorry that I didn't explain it to you sooner. I'm sorry about the accident back in Australia that was my fault-."

"Zach, stop." I interrupted and he stopped immediately. "Are messing with me?"

"No, I'm not, I really miss you Allirah."

I gave a small smile as we stared at each other. I was about to go over and hug until until something was thrown at him. "We have to go, Zach, Randy wants us at Jon's house." Jonah said as the four boys exited the house. Zach held up the piece of clothing that was thrown at him which was a hoodie and he slipped it on and ran out the door. "We'll talk about it later." He said before closing the door. I sighed as I sat back down on the seat and Ashlyn came in with wide eyes and an empty plate in her hand. I looked up at her as she walked past me. "I heard everything." She said as she placed her plate on top of mine, "what are you going to say to him?"

I shrugged and rested my chin on my knuckles. "I don't know." I said quietly. "But we're going to talk about it."

Zach's POV

I got into the back seat and I sat in the middle between Corbyn and Jack and Daniel and Jonah in the front, Jonah was driving. We were driving along the road for a little bit in silence until I broke it. "I told her." I whispered and all the boys except Jonah looked at me.

"What did she say?" Corbyn asked.

"She was going to say something until Jonah ruined it." I mumbled and looked down at my feet.

All the boys glared at Jonah who kept his eyes on the road. "But we're going to talk about it when I get back." I added.

"What are you going to say?" Jack asked. And I shrugged.

"I'll just answer with whatever she wants to say."

I saw Jack nod and it was quiet after that. Jonah pulled up at Jon's house and we all got out up and walked up to the front door and knocked on it and Randy opened the door. "Come in boys." He said, "We're just discussing about the new song."

We all stepped into the house and went into the lounge room where everyone was waiting. "Great, everyone is here, let's get started." Jon said.