𝟐𝟑

The day went by so quickly, we didn't really do much, just stayed home and played board games, watched movies and swam in the pool. Our song got over 2 million views, mostly because of their fans. 

I read my book to Zach before we both went to sleep, and he sang to me with my head on his chest and falling to sleep. This would be my last night with him before he goes off for tour with the band.

He stroked my hair and told me how he was lucky to have me and how I was perfect the way I was. I feel rude because I'm not saying anything like that back to him.

● ● ●

The next morning, they had to leave early for the airport. I didn't go because I'd feel bad that they've left me the responsibility to take care of their home and I'd cry when they would be boarding the plane. I gave Zach one last tight hug and he gave me a long kiss on the lips and we pressed our foreheads together. "See you in three months." I whispered and a silent tear rolled down my cheek and he wiped it away softly with the pad of his thumb. "Hey, it's gonna be ok, it's gonna be over in a flash." He said quietly and hugged me, "besides, I'll FaceTime you every night and text you every day."

I smiled up at him and pecked his lips.

"Come on Zach, we gotta go." Corbyn yelled from the doorway. He gave me a tight hug, kissed my lips and ran out the door. "I trust you!" I yelled after him.

"I won't do anything stupid!" He yelled back before he got into the car and blew me a kiss. I laughed and blew one back at him before he closed the car door and the car reversed out of the driveway.

I watched the drive down the road until they turned the corner and out of sight. I turned on my heel and walked back inside and then I got a text from Zach.

I miss you already x

Was all it said. I sent back I reply saying 'I miss you too' and then turned it off and placed it in my pocket and sat down in the lounge room and decided to watch a movie.

A few minutes later, Lauren called me saying she wants to practice my song soon, so I said I'll book a flight to New York for Saturday. I got my laptop out of my bag and booked the same hotel to stay in and booked a plane ticket. There was one for tomorrow so I booked that flight for 7:00pm. I told Lauren about the change of plans and finished up booking my plane and hotel, closed my laptop and continued to watch the movie.

Hours had passed and I was starting to get hungry, so I got up and cooked 2 minute noodles for my dinner and sat at the dining table because I didn't trust myself in the lounge room in case I spilled some of the juice. 

It was very quiet. Usually at this time of day we would be talking to each other. The boys would ask me stuff about Australia and I would ask for tips on music.

I had a shower, got dressed into my pajamas and curled up in bed reading my book until my phone rang. I glanced over at the bedside table and saw it was Zach FaceTiming me. I placed my bookmark in and happily picked up the phone and answered him. "Hey." I answered.

"Hey Allirah." He said. He was on his bed in a hotel with no shirt on, only trackies on. "How's it going in London?" I asked and he sighed.

"The airport was packed with fans, it was very hard to get out." He chuckled

"That's what happens when you're a celebrity. So you made it ok?"

"Yeah, but the flight was long, I slept most of the way."

"Of course you did." I chuckled. "What time is it there?"

"Six in the morning, I'm so tired."

"Then go to sleep."

"I woke up early to call you."

I felt myself blush and smile. "You're sweet." I mumbled.

"You're beautiful." He smiled and a hand flew up to my mouth.

"Now that was cringey." I laughed and I heard him chuckle.

"Zach! Get off your phone! It's too early!" I heard one of the boys yell behind the phone and Zach rolled his eyes. "I'm sharing a room with Jack, he's not really a morning person." He told me.

"I can tell." I said.

"I miss you, three months is too long."

"Tell me about it, it's so quiet here without you guys." I said, rolling over to my belly, "I have to go to New York tomorrow."

"Why?"

"Lauren wants to practice the song one more time before we release it." I explained.

"Ah yeah, well, I better be the first one to know."

"Of course. Anyway, I better get to bed, goodnight, I miss you very much." I said.

"Bye Allirah, I hope to see you soon." He said and blew me a kiss before hanging up. I put my phone back on the charger and turned off my lump. I snuggled down further under the covers and dozed off to sleep.

-------------------
A/N
Love Back came out!!!
it sounds so good go 
stream it you will not
regret it