𝟐𝟕

Ashlyn and I didn't do much the next day, just went out for breakfast at a café and then went to her place. She didn't have her own house, she lived in an apartment with two bedrooms and a large lounge room. We only ate more food and binged watched movies all day and then I stayed the night.

A few days passed and I was bored out of my mind. Thank god the boys come back a in a few days so I wouldn't be so lonely. They were in Texas, Zach was really happy about it because he would get to see his family, he was very excited.

I had my bowl in my hand and the TV remote in the other as I scanned through the channels to find something interesting on TV. I've watched pretty much everything on Netflix and I didn't really want to re-watch the shows and movies. I didn't find anything very pleasant to watch, so I turned off the TV and scrolled through Instagram and TikTok for my entertainment, until my phone kept on blowing up with notifications. I didn't pay any attention to it until Ashlyn spammed me with messages and then called me and I answered immediately. "Why are you spamming me?" I asked her.

"Please you haven't looked on social media." She said, sounding kind of worried.

"Why, what's going on."

"Just wait for me to come over, don't look on Instagram until I'm there. Got it." She said sternly.

"Ok." Was all I could say.

"I'll be there in five minutes." She said before she hung up. I was a bit confused and worried, but I waited patiently for her. My leg was bouncing and my body was sweating from all the nervousness that was building up through my veins and nerves. There was finally a knock at the door and I jumped off the couch and practically ran to it to open it for Ashlyn. She had a concerned look on her face as she hugged me. "You didn't look did you?"

"No, what's going?"

"I think you need to sit down for this." She said and pulled me towards the couch and slowly handed me my phone slowly from the table beside the couch. I unlocked it and opened Instagram and saw I was tagged in a lot of posts. I glanced nervously and Ashlyn before pressing on a picture and looking through the photos of Zach and I broke.

wdw_tea

●○○○○○