𝟏𝟐

(Daniel, Corbyn, Allirah, Zach, Jack, all)

We worked on the song for what seemed like hours, but it's only been 40 minutes. We've worked out who's singing which line and now we have to go to the other recording room downstairs to record it. The boys and I went in different little rooms to record our lines.

"Every night in my dreams

I see you, I feel you

That is how I know you go on."

"Far across the distance and spaces between us

You have come to show you go on."

"Near, far, wherever you are

I believe that the heart does go on

Once more you open the door
And you're here in my heart
And my heart will go on and on."

"Love can touch us one time

And last for a lifetime
And never let go 'til we're gone."

"Love was when I loved you

One true time I hold to
In my life we'll always go on."

"Near, far, wherever you are

I believe that the heart does go on
Once more you open the door
And you're here in my heart
And my heart will go on and on

You're here, there's nothing I fear
And I know that my heart will go on
We'll stay forever this way
You are safe in my heart
And my heart will go on and on."

We all sang so nicely. We harmonized the chorus together very well and it sounded great. The boys and I exited the rooms and went over to the desk to listen to how we sounded. Zach looked over my shoulder to see what was going on. I smiled at him and he smiled back at me.

We were all quiet as we listened to our voices and it was amazing. 

"That was so good." Lauren said, turning to all of us and we all smiled at each other.

It was pretty late so we decided to call it a day and head back home. And when I say home I mean back to the hotel. We waved goodbye to Lauren and me, Randy and the boys walked back to the hotel which was just around the corner. The boys pushed each other as we walked along the path, playfully shoving each other. I laughed at their actions and so did Randy. "Do you have to put up with this?" I asked him and he nodded slowly.

"Sadly." He mumbled as we entered the hotel. We all walked over to the elevators, but Zach was a little behind us and he hesitated to get in. "Come one, Zach, nothing bad will happen." 

He  looked around the elevator nervously and I walked towards him and took his hand. "It'll be fine, I'm gonna be here with you all the way." I told him softly and pulled him into the elevator. He hesitated for a little bit but then obeyed and followed me in. Jonah pressed their button and I pressed mine. It was a bit crowded in the elevator, we all squeezed in together so we could all fit, thank god the boys were out first. 

The elevator dinged and the boys got out. "Bye Allirah." They all said and I gave them a wave just before the doors closed once again. I leaned against the back wall and took my phone out. Again, Lirra has been spamming me with messages and calls. I rolled my eyes and then called her. She picked up almost instantly. "Allirah!" She cried.

"Hi Lirra." I said calmly.

"I've been trying to get to you all day."

"I know, I've been busy all day."

"I can tell, what are you doing now?"

"I'm in the elevator, on my way to my room."

"When are you coming home?"

"Hopefully in three days." I answered.

"Ok, well I miss you very much."

"I miss you too."

"Have you spoken to mum and dad?"

"No, why?"

"No reason. Anyway, Cameron wants me to go do something  I'll call you tomorrow if it's possible. Love you."

"Love you too Lirra, say hi to Cameron for me." I said and hung up and dug my phone in my back pocket of my jeans and then the doors opened to reveal an empty corridor and I stepped out and walked towards my room and unlocked the door and stepped in. I got out some clothes from my bag, then entered the bathroom and turned on the water, playing music from my phone and then placed it on the sink. I took off my clothes, then felt the water to check them temperature then stepped in and soaked my body under the running water and sung along to the songs that came on.

"When you legs don't work like they used to before..." I sang as I rinsed the water out of my hair, "and I can't sweep you off of your feet."

I washed my body with the soap and then stood under the shower head, letting the spray running down me. I stood there for a good few minutes, then turned off the shower then stepped out and dried myself with the towel then pulled on a pair of grey shorts and pulled a grey hoodie over my head, grabbed my phone and climbed into bed and watched a bit of TV before dozing off to sleep.