𝟏𝟓

The next morning, I was woken up to the smell of bacon. I slowly sat up and gently patted Baxter who was still sleep next to me and got out of the bed and walked out, leaving the door open for Baxter for when he wakes up. I walked lazily down the hall, still half asleep and my eyes adjusted to the light. "Good morning." I heard a girls voice from the kitchen. I whipped my head to see if it was Lirra and not the other girl. I smiled in relief when I saw my sister cooking up breakfast.

"Morning Lirra." I said tiredly as I sat down at the island counter. "It smells good."

"You hungry?"

I was about to answered 'yes' but then their bedroom door opened and a shirtless Cameron walked out. "Not really, but save me some for later." I said as I got up once and again and she looked at me a bit concerned.

"Are you ok?" She asked me and I made eye contact with Cameron and he also looked concerned for me. "Yeah, I'm ok. I might actually get ready for the day." I said nervously.

"Oh, that's right! You have that someone you're hanging out with." Lirra smirked, "you still need to tell me who it is."

"It's one of the Why Don't We boys." I answered. "I'm just going to have a shower and get ready." I said and ran down the hall into my bedroom and and got my clothes and towel and walked across the hall and locked the door. 

I don't want to be out there with him. I hate how he seems so 'clueless' and she is unaware of what's going on and how he's been sneaking off behind her back. This makes me think 'how long has this affair been going?' I was broken out of my thoughts when I heard a knock on the door. "Dimples, are you alright?"

Great.

Cameron.

I angrily opened the door and pulled him inside and closed the door. "I know what you are doing." I hissed at him through gritted teeth. He stared at him like he was confused.

"What are yo-."

"Don't finish that! You know what exactly what I'm talking about. The house was not empty last because I was still fucking in the room while you and this bitch were whispering very loudly in the hallway!"

He went pale. "C-Can you please not tell Lirra." He begged.

"So you can do it more often? Sneak girls into the house while she's away and pretending I'm not home?"

"No, because I don't want to loose her."

I stepped back and glared at him. "I'm sorry what? You don't want to loose her? Well you should've thought about that before you invited that girl in!"

"Keep your voice down please."

"No! I fucking trusted you Cameron. I trusted you not to fucking hurt Lirra! She is the best sister anyone could ask for and she loved you and you just threw her love away like it was nothing! I love you Cameron. Lirra loves you, my parents love you. But they aren't going to love a cheater like who this person is. So it's either that you break up with this girl and tell Lirra the truth or you keep having the affair and I tell her what's going on. Now get out." I told him and pushed him out the bathroom door and locking it. I sighed as a tear fell down my cheek but I wiped them away and turned on the shower

● ● ●

I was dressed and ready to go, I skipped breakfast, but I brushed my teeth and did my hair and make-up. I pulled my hair up into a messy bun and got out some money. Shit. Only 10 bucks. I put the note in my wallet and went to ask Lirra for some money. "Zach will be here soon and I only have $10 on me so...can I please have some money?"

She looked at me and smiled. "I'll pay you back."

"Here's 60 bucks." Cameron said, handing me a fifty dollar bill and a ten dollar bill. "Don't tell her." He whispered in my ear and walked off. I gave a small smirk and then followed him. "If you don't want me to tell her, give me more." I said. He rolled his eyes and gave me 20 more dollars. "Thank you, that would be enough." I said and walked away.

"So what are you and Zach going to do?" Lirra asked me. I shrugged my shoulders. ""I don't know, probably just hang around the city maybe." I replied.

"Ok, well, whatever you do, just be safe alright."

I nodded and gave her a quick hug. The doorbell rang and we pulled away and walked towards the door. Lirra had her arms wrapped around my shoulders and when I went to push it off, she would put it back on me again. Lirra opened the door and Zach was standing there. He was wearing light blue jeans and a dark green shirt and a chain necklace around his neck. "Hi Zach." I greeted.

"Hi Allirah." He smiled. 

Lirra turned me to face her. "Have you got enough money?" She asked and I glanced at Cameron.

"Yes I do." I replied.

"What time will she back?" Lirra asked Zach and he gave out a chuckle. "Whatever time you want her back." He responded.

"I want her back by nine o'clock this afternoon." Lirra said and then gave me one last hug. "Have fun." She whispered in my ear.

"Thank Lirra." I whispered back and we pulled apart. Cameron placed a hand on my shoulder and I glared at him and he stepped back. "Ready to go?" Zach asked me. I nodded and stepped out of the house and followed him to his car and was parked out the front. I got in the passenger seat as Zach got in the driver's and I clicked in my seatbelt. "Now, where would you like to go?" He asked me.

"I don't know. You can pick, you've been in LA longer than me." I replied.

"Ok, I have a few ideas in mind." He said and turned on the car engine and drove off down the road.