𝟑𝟏

Zach's POV

I flew to Australia to explain to Allirah what had actually happened on tour. Until things went down hill. We got into a fight, she left the house, I made her stop on the road and she gets his by a fucking car. I held her tightly in my arms as she closed her eyes. I begged her to open her eyes once more, I didn't want her close them, even if she is tired. I rode in the ambulance with her and I held her hand tightly until we got to the hospital. 

I went to follow them to her room but they ushered me away. "Sir, you can't come in yet." They told me calmly.

"No you don't understand." I cried.

"I'm sorry, but you'll have to stay out here, we'll tell you when you can see her." 

I backed away a bit and the doctor walked back into the room. I watched them through the door as they worked on her. They rushed around her and then one of the doctors pressed a button and a siren went off through the hospital. "Code blue: room 32." It rang through the building and nearly every nurse and doctor were running into her room, pushing me out of the way. "W-What's happening?" I asked them, scared of the answer.

"Her heart rate is dropping. We'll need more doctors on deck helping." A nurse said.

"Please save her."

"Don't worry sir, we'll do everything can." She said and raced inside, closing the door behind her and I looked through the window. I've lost her once, I can't loose her again. I can't afford to loose her, she's the best thing that ever happened to me.

"Excuse me, sir." A nurse came up to me and I turned to look at her, "hi, are you related to her?" She asked.

"I'm her boy-...I'm her friend." I replied, looking down at the ground.

"Ok, is there anyone we can contact in her family."

"Her parents or older sister." 

"Do either of their phone number."

I shook my head.

"Ok, what's her last name?"

"Holden." I responded.

"Ok, thank you." She said and walked off. The doctors and nurses came out of the room and I was nervous on what they were going to say until a doctor approached me. I took a big deep breath in, getting ready for the news.

"You can go see her." He said softly and I exhaled deeply. "She's still asleep though."

"How long do you think she'll sleep?" I had to ask.

"Two or three weeks, she's just recovering now."

"Thank you." I said to him and walked into her room and kneeled down next to her, grabbed her hand and cried. "I'm so sorry Allirah." I sobbed, "I should've left when you asked me to. It should've been me that got hit by the car and not you. This is my fault and I'm sorry for it." I sobbed uncontrollably as I rested my head against our hands. The door to her room opened and in walked her family. Her mum and sister let out a sob and rushed to her side. I stood up and backed away. "They said she would wake up in two or three weeks." I told them quietly.

"Thank you, for bringing her here." Her mom said with tears rolling down her cheeks. I didn't say anything, I just stared at Allirah. Her older sister looked up at me and walked over to me. I expected her to slap me or yell at me, but she hugged me. "Thank you for taking her here." She sobbed. "Even if you did do something stupid you did save her."

I let my tears fall as I hugged her back. "You're welcome."

● ● ● 

Two weeks had passed and I hadn't left Allirah's side, I wanted be the first one to know when she awoke. I sat in the chair, bouncing my leg, very anxious. I told the boys that I won't be back in LA for a little while because of this situation.

"I've said those words before, but it was a lie,
And you deserve to hear them a thousand times.

If all it is is eight letters, why is it so hard to say?
If all it is is eight letters why am I in my own?

Why do I pull you closer then ask you for space?
If all it is is eight letters, why is it so hard to say?" I sang to myself, well mostly to Allirah, but she's asleep. Or so I thought. I heard her groan and she started to move around. I looked up at her and then jumped off my seat and knelt by her side. She slowly opened her eyes and looked around the room until her eyes landed on me. "Allirah!" I cried and was about to kiss her lips, but I hugged her instead.

"Where am I? What happened?"

"You got into a car accident two weeks ago." I told her.

"Car accident?"

"Yeah, just outside your house. I'm very sorry, I should've left when you asked me to. If I did, you wouldn't be in here right now."

"It's fine, Zach, I should've actually listen to you and should've let you explain and tell your part of the story."

"No, I'm sorry I didn't tell you about Kay earlier."

"I should've trusted you and believed you about everything."

"I've lied to you so many times and I am so so sorry about. Allirah, I love you, and I do not want to loose you." I said and she froze.

Allirah's POV

I froze as I felt tears pick the back of my eyes. He loves me? He actually said it. I gave out a sigh and a small smile. "You love me?" I questioned.

"Yes, very much Allirah, you're the best thing that's ever happened to me and I'm sorry for everything."

"Stop apologizing, please."

"Not until you forgive me. Cause I cannot forgive myself."

I was silent for a minute. He has been through a lot. But he has lied to me. "I forgive you. But please don't do it again."

He kissed my knuckles and glanced up at me. "I promise."

"But can we just take this relationship slow please?"

He stared at me with sadness in his eyes. He looked like he hasn't sleep in ages but then he nodded. "Of course." He said and let go of my hand.