𝟐𝟗

Allirah's POV

I sat in my room back at home with my parents and Lirra. I was under my sheets, watching Marley And Me on Netflix with a whole bunch of snacks by my side. There was a knock at me door and I didn't bother to tell them to come in because they would do it anyway. Lirra opened the door and poked her head in. "Can I come in?" She asked softly and I just shrugged. She stepped in and closed the the door and climbed into bed. "Allie, you've been locked in your room for a month, aren't you over him yet?" She said as she wrapped an arm around me. I slowly shook my head.

"I trusted him." I told her quietly.

"I know how you feel, I trusted Cameron as well."

"Yeah but he brought her home to your place."

"Ok, we're not talking of that. This is about you now."

"I don't want the attention."

"Allirah, you've been cheated on, you're gonna get the attention if you like it or not. Mum and dad are pretty worried about you." Lirra said, but I didn't say anything back. "Look, why don't you just call him or text him."

"Lirra, he's the last person I want to talk to."

I heard her sigh and she got up off the bed and walked out of my room, "dinner's in half an hour." She said softly before closing the door. I didn't want dinner. And when I did, I would go down to get it and come back up to eat in my room. I hadn't gone out of the house, I isolated myself in my room for a month now, I never came out, only to go to the bathroom and to get food but that was about it, I practically lived in my bed. Mum, dad and Lirra would come on and check on we every few minutes, but it got to the point where it's really annoying.

My phone kept on blowing up with calls and texts from Zach, so I blocked him because hearing my ringtone and text tone everywhere I go was irritating. 

"Allirah, there's someone here that wants to see you." Mum said from the other side of the door.

"Who is it?" I asked, sitting up a bit more in my bed.

"A friend from America." She answered. I swear if it was one of the boys coming to apologize to me I will throw myself out the window. But instead, a girl with brown long hair and brown eyes walked in. "Ashlyn." I whispered and got up to hug her.

"Hey, how have you been holding up?" She asked me quietly as we went to sit on my bed. "Not good, I miss him, and I've trapped myself in here."

"You know he explained to me."

"What do you mean he explained to you?"

"He told me who she was."

"I-I don't want to know who she is, he's found someone else and he seems happy and he has moved on from me so I should do the same."

"No, Allirah, you shouldn't, you miss him and you love him I don't think you will be able to move on from him. That was one of his friends from Texas, they just caught up with each other while they were performing there."

"Ashlyn, he has too many girl friends. There's a space between those two words. First it was Kiara and she's his ex and he left me out, when it was our date not theirs and now that girl? I don't know if I could trust him."

"Allirah-."

"Ashlyn, I don't want to hear it." I said and she went quiet. We were both silent as we sat on my bed, I didn't know what else to say. I didn't really want to mention Zach or any of the boys. "I miss you in LA." She said quietly. I looked up and smiled at her.

"I love LA, it's a nice city, I wish I didn't have to leave."

"Why did you have to leave?"

"You know why I had to leave."

"You could've at least bought another house. I mean you quit your job at Atlantic Records which is insane because that's one of the best things ever."

"Because they also work with them as well and they might ask me do to another song with them." 

"That's just silly Allirah."

"I don't want anything to do with them."

It was quiet again until Ashlyn got up. "I'm gonna go, I have a early flight back tomorrow. I'll call you when I get back to LA. Bye."

"Bye Ashlyn." I said before she walked out. I was alone again. The movie was still playing but I didn't feel like watching the rest of it so I turned off the TV. I looked around my room to see what I could do and my eyes landed on my keyboard. I got up out of my bed and set up my camera and lighting and turned on my keyboard and played a song.

"I look up from the ground to see your sad and teary eyes

You look away from me and I see
There's something you're trying to hide
And I reach for your hand but it's cold, you pull away again
And I wonder what's on your mind
And then you say to me you made a dumb mistake
You start to tremble and your voice begins to break
You say the cigarettes on the counter weren't your friend's
They were my mate's
And I feel the color draining from my face
And my friend said
I know you love him, but it's over, mate
It doesn't matter, put the phone away
It's never easy to walk away, let him go
It'll be alright
So I asked to look back at all the messages you'd sent
And I know it wasn't right, but it was fucking with my head
And everything deleted like the past, yea it was gone
And when I touched your face, I could tell you're moving on
But it's not the fact that you kissed her yesterday
It's the feeling of betrayal, that I just can't seem to shake
And everything I know tells me that I should walk away
But I just want to stay
And my friend said
I know you love him, but it's over, mate
It doesn't matter, put the phone away
It's never easy to walk away, let him go
It'll be okay
It's gonna hurt for a bit of time
So bottoms up, let's forget tonight
You'll find another and you'll be just fine
Let him go
But nothing heals
The past like time
And they can't steal
The love you're born to find
But nothing heals
The past like time
And they can't steal
The love you're born to find
I know you love him, but it's over, mate
It doesn't matter, put the phone away
It's never easy to walk away, let him go
It'll be okay
It's gonna hurt for a bit of time
So bottoms up, let's forget tonight
You'll find another and you'll be just fine
Let him go
It'll be alright
It'll be alright
It'll be alright
It'll be alright
It'll be alright."