𝟑𝟒

Jonah pulled up at the boys' house and turned off the car and turned around to me and smirked. "Welcome home." He said and got out. Zach and I got out of the car just as the other boys' were running out of the house. Daniel was the first to approach me and he hugged me around the waist and lifted me off the ground and spun me around, making me squeal. "We missed you Allirah." He said as he placed me back on the ground and I was immediately attacked with hugs from Corbyn and Jack. "Hey Allirah." Corbyn whispered.

"Welcome back to LA." Jack said as he hugged me.

"Thanks." I said softly and went to help Zach bring in our bags. Daniel took my suitcase and Jonah took my bag and Jack took Zach's bag and Corbyn opened the door for us. I stepped in first and glance around. Nothing changed after a month.

"Your room is still the same." Zach told me before he walked away.

"Are you sure you guys are alright with me staying here?" I double check.

"Yes, we're more than alright." Corbyn answered as he walked past me. I bit my lower lip. "I don't know, I feel like I'm a pest." 

"Nonsense, Zach's the only pest here." Jack said.

"Hey!" I heard Zach yell from somewhere in the house and I chuckled and climbed the stairs to the spare bedroom. I opened the door and nothing changed. It looked exactly like how I left it. Neat and tidy, it looked like no one stayed in this room after me. I walked into the room more and placed my bag on the dresser and sat down on the bed. "So, what happened while you were away?" Said a voice from the door, making me jump and I glanced up to see Jack. "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you."

"No, it's fine." I said and got up. "Um, not much happened, I was in a coma for two weeks cause I got hit by a car, but I mostly stayed home." I answered and leaned against the door. His eyes widened.

"You got hit by a car?" He hissed and I nodded. "God damn." He breathed and I laughed. "Uh, are you and Zach dating again?"

I shook my head slowly. "No, we're going slow."

"Why?"

"Because that's what we've decided. And I think that we took things too fast before."

"Allirah, that's not true-."

"Jack, it is true."

"Why did you move too fast?"

I opened my mouth to answer him, but nothing came out. "Exactly, you guys loved each other."

"Jack, stop it. I understand you want us to get back together, but this was our decision."

He nodded and walked away from my door. I sighed and sat back down on the bed and laid down, staring at the wall. Do I want to start things slow?

Zach's POV

"Yo, Zach, can I asked you something?" Jonah said as he entered my room and sat down on my bed. I was playing Fortnite, not bothering to unpack my bags yet. I took off my headset and turned my chair around to face him. "What's up?" I asked him.

"What's going on with you and Allirah?"

I was silent for a moment. "What do you mean?" I finally said, knowing exactly what he means. "Like, are you guys dating or?" He trailed off. I sighed.

"She said she wanted to take things slow."

"And?"

"And that's what we're doing, we're taking things slowly."

"Why though?"

"She didn't tell me a reason. She wanted that and she's happy with the choice and I'm respecting that."

"But is that what you want?"

I shrugged and scratched the back of my neck. "Not really, but that's what she wants."

"Are you sure by that."

"Well it came out of her mouth so I'm pretty sure."

"Didn't you go to Australia to get her back?"

"I went to Australia to explain and get her to come back to LA. I didn't say I went to Australia to date her just like that. I expect she would want some time."

"Whatever. You guys are weirdos." He mumbled and walked out of my room. I rolled my eyes, placed my headset back on my head and continued to play until dinner.

● ● ● 

Allirah called for dinner a few minutes later and I turned off my game and headed downstairs and to the dining table where the other boys were. "Where's Randy?" I asked as I took a seat.

"He got called in. He's on a flight to New York, he'll be back in five days." Corbyn answered as he sat on the other side of the table. I nodded as Allirah came and placed a plate in front of me. I smiled up at her to say thanks and looked down at the meal. "What's this?" Jonah asked politely.

"This is Swedish meatballs." She answered as she sat down on the opposite side of the table then me. "Mum used to make it all time."

"This is actually good." Jack said with a mouth full of food and I saw Allirah smile. I loved her smile, to me it was the best thing ever and I've missed that smile for a month. I'm happy that she's back, but when she told me she wanted to take things slowly, I was slightly heartbroken, but I have to approbation it because that's what she wants. I ate my dinner, but I would always look up at Allirah sneakily while she wasn't looking, but of course she caught me, so I would quickly switch my gaze back to my food.

After dinner, I cleaned up the kitchen by myself. I packed the dishwasher and cleaned the benches. "Need any help?" Asked a voice from behind me. I whipped around to see Allirah standing there. Like always, she looked beautiful even if he wasn't even trying. "Oh...nah, I'm good, I just have to clean the dinner table now." I told her and she shrugged.

"I can do that for you." She said and got the spray and reached past me to get the dishcloth. "No, it ok, I got it." I turned my head and I noticed that she was inches away from my face. I stared in her eyes and then they switched down to her lips and she did the same. "Sorry." She whispered.

"Don't be." I whispered back. I wanted to kiss her lips, but she already pulled away with the cleaning spray and dishcloth in hand. I stared after we until she disappeared. I leaned over the sink and stared down at it, zoning out. The thing is, do I really want this to go slow?