𝟐𝟒

The next day, I woke up pretty late, maybe around 11:00am and started to pack my bag for three nights. I didn't pack my suitcase that had all of my clothes, I had brought two other bags, I just emptied one and put my clothes and that in that one.

I got dressed into today's clothes which was just an oversized white jumper and white shorts. I pulled my hair up in a high messy ponytail, letting my bangs fall down by the side of my face. By the time I was done, it was about lunchtime. I didn't feel like anything that was in the pantry or fridge, so I decided to go out and get some lunch at McDonalds or something. But, I don't have a car and it's too far to walk. Don't they do delivery or something? Or was that only for Australia? I decided to give it a go and call them to see. I looked up their number and it turns out they could. I pressed call and brought my phone up to my ear as I leaned against the counter.

"Hello, welcome to McDonalds, what would you like?" Said a girls voice that sounded pretty young.

"Um, hi, can I please get a medium meal with a cheeseburger please."

"Yes, would you like a drink with that?"

"Can I please have a coke."

"Of course, anything else?"

"That's it thanks."

"Where are we delivering it to?"

"Uh..." Shit. I don't know the address. "Hang on." I told her and put her on hold and called Zach. Thank god he picked up on three calls. "Hey, what are you doing?" He said, he sounded tired.

"What's your address?"

"198 Canon Drive." He answered.

"Thank you."

"No problem, why do you need it?"

"To get food. I'll let you get back to sleep, you sound tired."

"Ok, bye, I miss you."

"I miss you too." I said and hung up and went back to the call with the girl. "Sorry about that, that would be delivered to 198 Canon Drive." I said.

"No problem, it shouldn't take more then twenty minutes."

"Thank you." I said before hanging up. I didn't know what I was going to do in the next twenty minutes, I didn't feel like watching a movie, I didn't feel like making anything. So I decided to write another song. I went upstairs to get my notebook and started to write down words.

The doorbell rang, telling me that the food was here, I placed my notebook and pen on the coffee table and went to answer the door. A young boy with blonde hair, he looked like he was in his twenties were standing there. He smiled once I answered the door. "Hi there." He said as he handed me my lunch and I took it out of my hand. 

"Sorry, I'll go get my wallet." I said but he stopped me.

"No, don't worry it's all on me." He said kindly.

"Oh, well, thank you." I said and went to close the door.

"Hey, are you free anytime soon?" He asked me.

"Um, I have to go to New York for a few days and besides I have a boyfriend."

"Oh well, what about when you get back from NYC?"

"No thanks, like I said, I have a boyfriend."

"Well, he doesn't have to know."

"No, he doesn't, because he trusts me and I wouldn't do anything stupid so see ya." I said and closed the door. I sighed in annoyance how he couldn't take a hint that I had Zach and I didn't want to go out with him, even if we were going out as friends.

I took my notebook and took it up at the dining table to eat my lunch and continued to write my song. I got a text from Zach, telling me that his show was on tomorrow night. I replied with a good luck and checked the time. 3:00pm. I had four hours until my flight. I was so bored and I only got up to the second verse. I was pretty good at coming up with new songs, for me they were easy to write, but the bridge would have to be the hardest.

I couldn't think over anything, so I just decided to repeat the chorus. It didn't sound too bad, I just had to add some music to it. I cleaned up my lunch mess and then checked the time again. 5:30pm. I went upstairs to get my bags and called an Uber and packed up my guitar and shit and waited downstairs. I texted Lauren that I'm on the way to the airport, and she replied 'see you soon'. 

A notification came up and told me that my Uber was close by and so I went to wait outside.

The Uber pulled up a few minutes after, the driver of the Uber pulled up in the front of the house and he got out of the front and helped me put my bags in the back and then I got into the back seat as he got into the driver's. "Where to miss?" He asked as he looked at me through the rear view mirror.

"Airport please." I answered and looked out the window and all the passing cars and landscapes. "How long have you been in LA for?" He asked me, trying to start up a conversation.

"A few days now."

"Where about's are you going?"

"New York for my job."

"Ah, what do you do?"

"I'm a singer, I work at Atlantic Records."

"Atlantic Records? That's so cool." He said and I gave him a small smile and continued to look out the window. 

I got pretty tired of looking out the window so I wrote some more of my song. "What are you working on?" The driver asked me.

"A new song." I replied as I wrote a line down. 

We arrived at the airport 20 minutes and we both got out and he helped me get my bags from the back. "Well, I hope you have fun in New York." He said to me as he handed me my guitar case.

"Thank you." I said and walked into the airport and went to my gate.

I only had an hour to go, so I sat down and waited until the flight was called.

-------------------
A/N I'm sorry, this was a very
boring chapter, hopefully
the other chapters are like these