𝟐𝟎

The next morning, I woke up to feel strong pair of arms wrapped around my waist and my back was pressed up against someone else. I turned my head slightly and saw Zach sleeping next to me. I carefully rolled over and wrapped my arms around his torso and tried to go back to sleep, but I heard him groan softly and he opened his eyes ever so slightly. "Good morning." I said gently. He groaned again and tightened is grip on my waist and pulled me closer to his warm body. "Can we just stay like this for a few more minutes?" He mumbled.

"I wish, but we have to get up." I said and pulled out of his grasp and he rolled over to his belly so his face was in the pillow and he screamed into it. "Drama queen." I laughed and threw a pillow at him. "Get up."

I went over to my bags and got out my clothes for today. I looked back over at the bed and saw that Zach was sitting up and rubbing his eyes. He was still in his yesterday clothes because he fell asleep while I was reading to him last night and I didn't want to wake him. He yawned and stretched and looked at me. "And I'm going back to sleep." He mumbled and dropped his head back down on the pillows and pulled the covers up to his chin. I chuckled and walked over to him and pulled them off him and he groaned. "I want to sleep." He moaned into the pillows.

"Well guess what, I'm hungry and I want breakfast." I said as I picked up my clothes that were sitting on my bag and walked out. "I'm getting dressed in the bathroom and by the time I come back, I want you out of bed." I said and walked out of the door and closed it behind me and walked down to the bathroom.

"Morning Allirah." Said a voice from behind me and I turned around to see Daniel. "Hey Daniel, good morning." I replied and smiled at him.

"Sleep well?"

"Yeah, I had a nice night."

"That's good. You haven't seen Zach, have you?" He asked me suddenly.

"Uh, yeah, he was in my room last night." I answered.

"Did he sleep in your bed?"

I slowly nodded and he smirked at me. "That's a bit cute." He said and I glared at him.

"Shut up." I mumbled and I heard him laugh.

"I'm going to practice in the music room, I'll see you down stairs." He said and walked past me and down the stairs. I smiled to myself then walked into the bathroom. I took off my hoodie and trackies and dressed myself in my today clothes. I pulled a black and white striped shirt over my head and black ripped denim shorts on the legs. I ran my fingers through my long brown hair and ruffled it out a bit before picking up my pajamas and walked out and down to my bedroom. 

I opened the door to see that Zach was awake, but he was sitting up in the bed. "You're halfway out of bed." I said as I folded my pajamas and placed them on the end of the bed.

"It takes so much effort to get out though." Zach mumbled.

I smiled at him as I walked towards him and took his hands. "I'll help you up." I said and pulled him to his feet, only earning a hug from him. He let his arms drop down on my shoulders and he smiled down at me. I wrapped my arms around his waist and looked up at him. He kissed me on the forehead and then we pulled apart. "I'm gonna go have a shower." He told me.

"Ok." I nodded before he walked out.

● ● ●

I few minutes later, after making the bed, I went down the stairs to get some breakfast and saw that everyone was awake. We all mumbled 'good mornings' to each other and I went to make some toast. "Where's Zach?" I heard Randy ask.

"Oh, he's in the shower." I replied as a cut up thin pieces of tomato to put on my toast. "How was your sleep, Allirah?" Daniel smirked at me.

"It was fine, Daniel." I replied, not looking up at him.

"Really? Did you get any cuddles?"

"As of matter of fact, I did." I said without hesitation.

"From who?" Jack asked. I placed the knife down and looked at all of them. I was about to answer when Zach walked in the room. "Good morning." He said quite cheerfully.

"Morning Romeo." Daniel muttered as he took a sip of his apple juice and I poked him in the side. "Ow!" He exclaimed and I glared at him. I saw Randy smile at me as if he knows what was happening, but the other boys looked confused until Jonah's face lit up. "Oh! So you're the one she was cuddling with!" Jonah hollered as he patted Zach on both shoulders. Zach gave me a confused look and I mouthed to him, 'Daniel knows'. I saw him roll his eyes. "Where's Ashlyn?" I asked Corbyn.

"She went home last night while you were in the shower." He replied. I nodded and then I heard the toaster pop. I took out the two pieces of toast, careful not to burn myself.

"Now that all you boys are here." Randy started, "I have some news."

After I placed my tomato on my toast, I turned around to face them. 

"In three days, Jon has decided that you boys should go on tour again." Randy said and the boys got excited. They cheered and jumped around while Randy chortled. I laughed at their reactions and took a bite out of my toast.

After breakfast, I unpacked the dishwasher and cleaned the counters. Daniel and Jonah went to get some food from the shop and Randy went to meet someone about tour, so it was just me, Corbyn, Zach and Jack at home by ourselves. 

I walked into the lounge room with my book in my hand and laid down on the couch. The boys are in their rooms doing their own thing so it was pretty quiet downstairs. I got to read a few lines until someone sat at me feet with a huff. I looked over my book to see Zach. "Let's go out." He said.

"Where?" I questioned.

"I don't know. Let's go on a date before I leave for tour."

"Well, where do you want to go?"

"There's an aquarium just a few blocks away from here, do you want to go to that?"

I dropped my book on my lap and smirked at him. "Sure." I replied. He leaned over and pecked me on the lips.

"We leave in 20 minutes." He said as he got up.

"Why 20?"

He shrugged, "I need to look good." He said. I rolled my eyes and stood up and wrapped my arms around his neck. "You already do." I whispered.

He smiled down at me as he snaked his arms around my waist. "You're the best." He said and kissed me.

"Ew, my poor eyes!" Someone yelled and we pulled away to see Jack covering his eyes. I giggled and rested my head against Zach's chest as he held me close.