𝟐𝟔

A month had passed and I was still stuck at the boys' house. Ashlyn and I would hang out most of the time when I was bored. My song got over ten million views on Spotify and iTunes. And now I was working on my new song and I couldn't wait to release it. It's very exciting to release a song, it's the best feeling ever. 

Ashlyn and I were going out to get afternoon tea together because we had nothing else left to do. Her and I were becoming good friends and we got along pretty well. She pulled up at the front of the house and beeped the horn telling me she was waiting outside. I got my purse and ran out the door and got into the passenger seat. "Hey Allirah." She greeted.

"Hey Ash." I replied as I clicked in my seatbelt.

"How's it been?" She asked.

"Boring, it feels so weird without the guys."

"I know how you feel, I feel lonely without Corbyn."

It was silent for a little while until she broke it. "How are you Zach going?"

"Pretty good, I love how he FaceTime's me and texts me everyday."

"That's so sweet, Corbyn does the same, but not very often. Have you guys said 'I love you' yet?"

I slowly shook my head. "No, we haven't."

"What? Really? You've been dating for what? a month now and you still haven't said those words?"

"Well, I want him to say it first. I'm way too shy to say it."

"You've got the courage, stand tall and just say it when you think the time is right."

"Thanks Ashlyn." I smiled. She took her eyes off the road for a little minute to smile at me then turned them back. 

As she drove down the road, I turned up the radio and just in time my song was announced. My eyes widened and my mouth fell open and Ashlyn's face did the same thing. "No way!" I shrieked. 

"Yes!" Ashlyn shouted as she rolled down her window and cheered. We sung at the top of our lungs, earning weird looks from other people, but I didn't care. 

Once the song ended, we laughed and she rolled her window up before she pulled into the Starbucks car park. She parked the car close to the door and we walked into the building and went up to the counter since it wasn't very busy, only a few people sitting down at the tables. "What would you like?" Ashlyn asked me.

"Just an iced coffee please." I replied and she nodded and asked for two iced coffee drinks. We waited over at the other side of the counter for our drinks and when they came, we went back outside. "Hang on." Ashlyn said and took out her phone and snapped a picture of both of our drinks in our hands. "I'm gonna post this, if that's alright."

"No problem at all." I said and we got back into her car and we drove back to the house. 

I invited her to stay for the nigh so we both didn't feel lonely without the boys. Usually, her brother would be staying with her, but last week, he moved to England.

We watched movies all night, and just as promised, Zach FaceTimed me. He was currently in Australia at the moment and I'm very jealous. I think Lirra, mum and dad are going to see their concert and I'm covetous. Lirra gets to go to meet and greet to meet Zach and see if she accepts him or not. I don't really care if she doesn't accept him because I would want to still be with him.

Ashlyn was in the room, talking to Corbyn, having their little alone time while I was in the lounge room. "How's Australia?" I asked him.

"It's alright. It's so hot here."

"Oh, that's right, it's summer, that means it's my birthday soon."

"Ah yeah...how long now?"

"A month."

"So you're February 3rd?"

"Yes, that is my birthday. I spend it in Australia."

"No, I'll be home soon."

"Yes, I know, but it's winter here, and there's nothing to do in the winter."

"Yes there is!"

"Like what?

"Play in the snow."

"And freeze? No thank you."

"I'll be there to warm you up." He smirked.

"That would be lovely, actually." I smiled and then I heard Ashlyn come back down the stairs. "I'm gonna go. Ashlyn and I are having a girls night." I said.

"Ok, goodbye, I miss you."

"I miss you too." I said and blew him a kiss through the scree and then hung up before Ashlyn sat next to me. "What are we watching?" She asked.

"I don't know, maybe a classic one like Grown Ups or something."

"Grown Ups sounds good." She said and I nodded and turned the movie on. I went to bet blankets and pillows for us, in case we fall asleep in the lounge room. I got us snacks so we would eat during the movie, but I ate on the floor.

Hours passed and the time said it was 1:48am. I yawned and stretched out my arms and Ashlyn did the same. I climbed back up onto the lounge and set up my pillow and blanket. "You ready to go to sleep?" I asked Ashlyn. I saw her nod slightly with her head rested on the pillow and her eyes already closed. I chuckled slightly and turned of the TV so it was pitch black and I pulled the blanket up to my chin and went to sleep.