Chapter 8

Emmett pov

I heard my cellphone ring. I looked at it on my desk and saw Sebastian calling me. I sighed and picked the call.

"What you want Sebastian" I asked in a boring tone. He cleared his throat and spoke.

"Hello, this is Sebastian friend Nate" i heard a new voice. I sat straight in my seat. Did something happened to him?

"Why are you calling me from his phone. Where is he?" I asked in a serious tone.

"Actually, they both are pretty drunk. I can't handle them both together. So I thought maybe you would help me" he said making me confuse.

'They'

"They? Who should I help" I asked still thinking who would it be.

"Yeah. Sebastian, Aaliyah and I came to the club. But they are pretty drunk. So I thought maybe you could take Aaliyah home. You didn't know we came to club, Aaliyah said she informed you through the text" he said.

She lied that she informed me and went to club with Sebastian and some other guy. Should I pick her up?

"Hello" I heard his voice.

"Which club" I asked. He told the address and I hung up.

I got up from the chair and took my coat putting on it. I was in my office in my company completing my work but unfortunately I should pick up my so called wife. I drove to the club which is one of my club. I parked the car and went inside as the bouncers greeted me.

It's eleven in the night and people are dancing and drinking like there is no tomorrow. I went to the VIP section and found Sebastian who is leaning against a man. But Aaliyah is no where. I went to them.

"Where is she" I asked. The guy looked at me.

"She is there on the dancing floor" it was the same voice I heard in the phone. I turned around and looked for her. She is dancing alone enjoying herself. She looks beautiful in her two piece dress. As I took a step to go to her. A guy came behind her and started dancing. I quickly went to her.

"Hey, leave me. I have a husband and he is coming to get me back" I heard Aaliyah saying. But that guy didn't listen and pressed himself against her. She tried to remove herself from him. I grabbed Aaliyah hand and pulled her to me. The guy released her. As soon as he saw me his eyes went wide and ran away from us.

"Heyyy, I have a husband. Leave me" she said trying to make me release her hand. I tugged her and pulled her to her friend and Sebastian. I think the guy named Nate was balancing drunk Sebastian. We all went out with Aaliyah trying to release my hand.

I helped her to sit in the passenger seat of the car and put her seatbelt.

"I can't leave with you. Nate said my husband is coming to pick me. Leave me" she said trying to remove the seatbelt.

"He is not coming, so he sent me to get you. So now be quite till we reach home" I said closing her door. I looked through the window. She was looking down at her hands with sad face. I looked at Sebastian car. Nate guy was trying so hard to make Sebastian to sit in the car. I went to him and helped him.

"Thank you" he said. I nod my head and looked at Sebastian. But he is already looking at me.

"Emmett" he said.

"Yes Sebastian, it's me" I said.

"Thank you for giving Aaliyah a chance. My cupcake looks so happy since I convinced you to talk to her. She looks so happy. She even said she miss you" he said and started mumbling something. I looked at Nate and nod my head at him saying that I am leaving. He did the same. I went back to my car and started driving.