Chapter 26

Aaliyah pov

I am blushing so hard that I can feel my cheeks burning.

I went out of the library hugging the book to my chest. Suddenly I dashed into someone.

"I am sorry" I said looking at the person. It was El.

"Where were you, it's been almost half an hour since you said you wanted a book. Didn't you get it" she asked. I was covering my face with my hair avoiding to look at her.

"I got it" I said.

"Then where were......." she stopped talking when she heard a whistling sound behind me. I blushed even more and looked behind.

Emmett came out whistling to himself making his hair with his hand. He looked at us and stopped walking. Just looking at him, I remember what happened inside.

I didn't know we have made out for half an hour. It didn't feel like it. We were just kissing eachother not letting go. I have to push him away and run when it started to get little hot there. I bit my lips trying to control myself from smiling.

"Grandma" he said smiling nervously. El chuckled shaking her head.

"Kids these days. Come on lunch is ready if you both are hungry for food" she said walking away. I followed her looking down. I heard footsteps behind me. Then I felt Emmett hand on butt walking beside me. I pushed his hand away and glared at him slightly. He winked at me and tapped my butt. He leaned down to my ear and whispered.

"I am hungry but for you"

My eyes went wide and looked at El. She was shaking her head walking infront of us. I shushed him slapping his chest. He bit his lip from laughing out. He put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me towards him and continued walking.

We went inside the dining room. Already Ben was sitting typing away in his cellphone. He looked at us when we entered.

"Hello Aaliyah. How are you?" he asked.

"I am fine. How are you Ben" I asked. Emmett pulled out a chair for me. I thanked him and sat down. He sat beside me. El sat at the head of the table to my right.

"I am good" he said. Grace came inside looking at her cellphone. She sat beside Ben and looked up. She looked surprised to see me.

"Oh Aaliyah, you are also here" she said and looked at Emmett "You didn't tell me you had bought Aaliyah here" she asked Emmett. I looked at Emmett.

"I did tell, didn't I uncle" he said. Ben nodded his head.

"He did tell. You were so busy typing in your cellphone" he said rolling his eyes at her. She glared at him.

"Well I had a party to arrange rather than to sit and chat with someone" she said flicking her eyes quickly at me. I shifted in my seat uncomfortably.

Why did she look at me telling that? Is she telling me I won't do anything, I will just sit and chat with someone.

"Aaliyah" I heard Emmett voice. I looked at him. He nodded his head to my plate. I smiled weakly at him and started eating.

Why is Grace doing this to me? I shrugged off when she did this in the party but I am clear now that she is doing it intentionally. I didn't do anything to her.

"Emmett after lunch I want to discuss about the party and guests we are inviting" Grace said.

"Aunt can't we discuss this tomorrow. I am planning to take Aaliyah somewhere after this" Emmett said playing with his food. Grace banged her hand on the table making me startled.