Epilogue

Emmett pov

I played with my three months old son George who was in his cute little tuxedo. He looked just handsome as his dad.

That's me.

We named him after my father. When Aaliyah suggested that name, my love increased more for her.

Today we all are ready for Sebastian and Nate wedding. The wedding is taking place at the same time they have discussed.

I am just ignoring Sebastian voice at the behind playing with my son. He is nervous and freaking out right now.

"Sebastian you are thinking to much" I said picking George in my arms from the bed.

"Am I?" He asked. I turned to him and looked at him. He was totally ready for his day.

"Come on, it's almost time" I said going out.

My in-laws, Layla and Henry came to me.

"Hello baby" Layla said taking George from me.

"How are you son" Henry asked.

"Good. How is everything going on" I asked.

"Everything is good. We are more than happy that we had you and our grandson" he said.

"Yes Emmett, we have really happy" Layla said smiling at me. I smiled back. They took George away because they wanted to be with him.

I and Sebastian went to the priest and Nate came at the exact time along with my beautiful wife.

She looks gorgeous in her dress

She looks gorgeous in her dress. I thought I was drooling at her. Her breasts have grown more making her look good in the dress. She saw me looking at her and blushed.

I am luckiest guy in the world.

Soon the wedding was over as Sebastian and Nate took their vows. It was only family wedding. Ben was happy for his son. The both grooms were dancing. And I went to my wife to steal the dance.

"May I have this dance Mrs. Robinson" I asked. She smiled and took my hand.

We swayed to the music smiling at eachother.

"You look gorgeous" I whispered in her ear. She blushed looking down.

"You look handsome too" she said biting her lips. And I was turned on immediately. I pushed her body against me making her gasp. And she could feel how turned on I am.

"Emmett" she whispered.

"You see what you do to me. And you are the only one who can take care of it. So when will you?" I asked. She blushed very hard and ran out from my arms. I chuckled and looked at her as she took our crying son from Layla calming him down.

It's been months we had sex and today seeing her in that dress made me arose immediately. I went and sat on a chair looking at her. She was whispering something to George calming him.