Chapter 28

Emmett pov

I looked at Aaliyah who was sleeping in my arms after our wonderful time.

I still have twenty minutes to prepare her first surprise.

I really didn't think the things would turn out like this. I just wanted to spend some time together till twelve and surprise her. Even she wanted me as badly as I wanted her. And we gave into it.

I slowly moved away from her moving the sheets away. I got up and put on my boxers and went inside bathroom. I cleaned myself before going out. I went inside the kitchen and took out the cake where Nancy had hidden. Even the flowers and chocolates.

I took it back to our room turning on the lights and arranged in on the table. I lit the candle and took the cake towards Aaliyah. Only one minute left.

"Aaliyah. Aaliyah. Wake up" I said sitting on the bed. She moaned turning away from me.

"Liyah. Wake up. I have a surprise" I said. She groaned but sat up pulling the sheets to her chest. She opened her eyes slowly and looked at me.

"Happy Birthday Aaliyah" I said smiling at her. She looked at me in surprise and then at the cake. She chuckled smacking her forehead.

"I forgot my birthday" she said. I chuckled at her. She came beside me covering herself properly. I leaned down and kissed her lips.

"I know you did, so now let's celebrate" I said putting the cake infront of her. She blew the candle and hugged me.

"Thank you" she said. I pulled away and fed her a piece of the cake. Then I gave her the flowers which was mixed with white and red roses.

"And also this" I said giving her the chocolates. She looked wide eyes at the gifts.

"When did you get this" she asked.

"That's a secret. You like it" I asked. She touched the flower petals and looked at me.

"I love it. Thank you for this" she said kissing my cheek and leaned on to me placing her head on my shoulder.

"This means a lot to me Emmett. I love you so much" she said looking at the flower. She realised what she had said and went still. She pulled away and looked at me with wide eyes. She looked scared.

"I.....I don't know what I am....." she shuttered looking everywhere but me.

"Aaliyah" I said turning towards her. I held for shoulder in one hand and other cupped her face making her look at me.

"I know you love me" I said. She was shocked "How can I not feel your love Aaliyah. Everything you do tells me how much you love me. And I feel the luckiest guy in the world to get your love. I have to say, I am falling for you Aaliyah. I am falling in love with you" I said caressed her cheek. Her eyes filled with tears. She wrapped her arms around my neck hugging me.

"I love you Emmett. I love you so much" she cried. I hugged her back wrapping my arms around her.

"Hey don't cry" I said rubbing her bare back "It's your birthday today. I don't want to be the bad guy to make you cry on birthday. But I can give you a special gift" I said pulling her away. She looked at me.

"What gift?" she asked curiously as she wiped her tears.

"Well....." I took everything from her placing on the nightstand. I pulled away the sheets she was covering making her gasp. She covered her body with her hands.

"Emmett" she said looking at me with wide eyes. I pulled her body on mine by wrapping my arm around her waist.

"What? I have seen you naked just few hours ago and also we made love" I said looking into her eyes. She blushed looking away from me not meeting my eyes.