Chapter 38

Emmett pov

I pecked Aaliyah's lips and smiled at her.

"Bye, see you in the evening. I love you" I said. She smiled back and fixed my collar.

"Bye, see you soon. Love you more" she said.

"I love you more" I said. She narrowed her eyes at me.

"No, I love you more more more" she said. I chuckled kissing her forehead.

"I know you love me more. Bye" I said pulling away from her. She waved at me and went inside closing the door.

I smiled to myself getting into my car and driver drove off.

I don't know how one month have been passed so soon after our anniversary. Everyday we wake up together. She goes to kitchen to make breakfast and I go to my office room. I feel my life is completely normal now. I have my father's company, my love who is my lovely wife. That's all I need. Maybe in future little Aaliyah running around the home.

Company is running good. I have again made it to the top. Before when I had made it to top, I was not satisfied. But now I am satisfied and completely happy. Aaliyah fixed my insecurities. I am managing my time in company and also for my wife and still bought the company to top.

But what I didn't understand is that, the company is running smoothly without any problems for a month. As I think about few months back, I haven't got any problems over the years I have worked for. And suddenly I started getting crisis after I got married.

Soon the driver reached the building. I went inside the building and people started murmuring, as always I ignored them and went to my office.

I started attending mails starting my work.

At exact noon the door to my office opened. I looked up and found aunt Grace and Sebastian coming inside smirking at me.

"What are you doing here Sebastian" I asked. He sat on the couch like he was the boss. His face showed different expression today.

"What am I doing?" he said scratching his jaw "Ahh Yes. I am here because I am the owner of this company now" he said. I looked at him and looked at aunt. Then I started laughing.

"Stop joking Sebastian" I said closing the file I was reading. I looked at him and found him looking at me blankly.

"You are telling me the truth" I said.

"Yes he is telling you the truth. Now this Robinson belongs to my son Sebastian. So I request you to leave this building soon" aunt Grace said.

"This is all a joke right" I said standing up. Sebastian and aunt laughed.

"This is not a joke Emmett. You are not this Robinson owner nor anything you have belongs to you" aunt said smirking at me.

"No, this company belongs to me. This is my father's company. I will not leave this company" I shouted. Sebastian tsked and stood up from the couch and stood infront of the desk.

"It's hard to break this to you but you yourself signed that you are giving up everything to me and my family" he said.

"I have signed no such thing. What has happened to you? You are not my brother Sebastian" I said looking at his eyes. His face didn't break any sign of guilt.

"You did sign such thing. Yes, I am not your brother anymore because mom explained me what has been going in our family. My parents worked hard to build this company after your father died. But you. You just came now took everything what my parents deserved" he shouted at me.