Chapter 19

Emmett pov

I had woke up fifteen minutes back but I am still laying on the bed looking at Aaliyah. She looks so beautiful. I had wrapped my arms around her as she cuddled me.

I am enjoying the feeling I am getting now. I was a jerk to leave this.

I looked at her face analysing every detail of her. Her long eyelashes, her cute nose and her pink lips. She is the defination of beauty in my world.

"I am so sorry that I hurt you so bad. Please forgive me" I whispered looking at her sleeping face.

Remembering last night. I know she wanted to forgive me but she didn't. I understood how much she had suffered because of me. And how she asked that I like someone. She was scared to listen to my answer.

I was dumb to say 'why do you care'. When I heard her voice after that, I wanted to kill myself. She was hurting. So I told the truth. When she said she believed me, I was happy. I waited till she slept and pulled her to me. I wanted to feel how she fits perfectly in my arms.

My thoughts were cut of by Aaliyah moving. Immediately I closed my eyes when I saw her opening her eyes. I acted as if I was sleeping.

Her body went stiff for a second. Immediately she relaxed. She didn't even try to get away from my arms. I think even she likes to be in my arms. I could feel her gaze on my face. I felt her soft hand on my face and caressed my cheek.

I like her touch.

"If you are this close to me. It will be hard to leave you when the time comes. I will stay away from you as you said. But please let me know where you go and what you do. I can't take the pain anymore. I love you so much that it's hurts" she whispered.

I tightened my arms around her and pulled her to me hugging her closely and placed my chin on her head.

She too wrapped her arm around me and hugged me.

When she said, she would leave me. I felt uneasiness in my heart.

After few minutes, she tried to pull away from me. But I didn't let her. She tried her best but failed. I wanted to laugh at her effort but I kept my neutral face. She sighed and pulled her head away.

"Why are you so strong?" she mumbled. I feel her fingers run in my hair. She ran her fingers in my hair and started massaging my scalps. I sighed and cuddled to her neck. I felt relaxed.

I didn't know this feels so good.

"Will you leave again when you wake up and find us like this" she said. I remained silent. She sighed and continued to play with my hair.

"Seeing your cute face, I can't even dislike you. I would also think, what would have happened if you had given a chance. I would have showed you how much I love you. Nothing can compare my love for you. But if you doesn't like me, I won't force you to be with me. After you get what you want, I will leave. I won't be a problem to you anymore. I have no hope left that we will be together" she said hugging me tightly. Like she is giving me her last hug.

She kissed my forehead and tried to remove my arms. And this time I let her. She moved away getting up from the bed. Then I heard her bathroom door close. I opened my eyes and looked at the empty space beside me where she was there few minutes ago.

She thinks I doesn't like her. I want to tell her how wrong she is.

I have no hope left that we will be together

I will give you hope. I won't step back from making you mine. Never in this lifetime.

I sat up on the bed and streched my body. I put on my shirt back getting out of the bed. The bathroom door opened. I looked at her. She was wearing the same dress which is slept coming out. She was surprised to see me up.