Chapter 42

Emmett pov

"What the hell"

"Who's baby"

"You are pregnant"

I looked up and found Jacob, Sebastian and Nate looking at us in shock.

"It's my baby" I scowled at Jacob because I know he is the one to ask who's baby. Aaliyah turned around and looked at them.

"You are pregnant" Sebastian asked coming to her. Aaliyah blushed and nodded her head. Sebastian screamed and hugged her tightly pulling her away from me.

"Oh my god, I am going to be uncle. Woah" he shouted happily spinning her around making her laugh. I smiled at them. As soon as Sebastian put her down, Nate hugged her tightly and kissed her forehead. I saw some tears in his eyes.

"Damn" Jacob said still in shock and then looked at me "You knocked her up. Couldn't you have waited for few more months so that I had time to snatch her away from you" he said. I don't know why but hearing him say knocked her up made me blush.

"Shut up you idiot" I said glaring at him. He came near me amd poked my cheek. I swatted his hand away.

"You are blushing" he said in amusement. Everyone laughed at me even Aaliyah. She came to me and kissed my heating cheek.

"We came to spend some time with you guys but you gave us a good surprise" Nate said looking happily at us.

We all went to living room and sat down. Sebastian and Nate started asking about baby to Aaliyah. I sat there looking at the family I got. I am lucky to have them here beside me.

After few minutes Aaliyah slept off cuddled beside me. I removed her hair from her face and placed it behind her ear kissing her forehead. I still can't believe she as a baby growing inside her. Seeing the baby in the ultrasound today, I felt I was in heaven. Her love, our baby is enough for me.

I looked away from her at others. They all had a small smile looking at us.

"How is the company" I asked. At that Sebastian groaned placing his head on Nate shoulder making him laugh.

"I have to say, I almost killed myself doing your work. If it wasn't for Jacob and Nate, your company would have drowned. How the hell you manage so much work. In advance I am sorry because you have plenty of work to handle" Sebastian said.

"Thank you for everything. I did get a good vacation for a week. Also thank you for looking after the company, I will handle it from tomorrow" I said looking at them.

"Grace is behind the bars now after I gave the evidence. Sorry for how I spoke to you that day. I really didn't have a choice but to act like that" Sebastian said. Nate grabbed his hand.

"I was sad that you left me but it doesn't matter anymore. You are here now. I understood why you did and for what" I said smiling at him. He smiled back.

"Does grandma and uncle Ben know" I asked. Sebastian smile fell and looked away from me.

"Grandma knew all along except about your parents. She is in California now with her sister, I will tell her tonight. And dad" he sighed heavily and looked at his hands "He didn't take it well. He was devastated hearing what Grace did. He cried for not trusting his brother when he did. He is blaming himself, it was hard to leave him like that but he wanted his own time, so I left" he said. Nate side hugged him.

"It's not his fault. I will talk to him tomorrow" I said. We all remain silent.

"She must be tired hence she is sleeping like this" Nate said looking at her lovingly. I smiled at my beautiful wife.