Chapter 12

Aaliyah pov

I woke up to my alarm. I opened my eyes and saw it's six in the morning. I turned off my alarm and looked at the bed. Emmett was not there. I got up and went towards the bathroom and took a shower. I wrapped towel around my body and one to my hair.

I brushed my teeth and went out taking the towel off my hair.

My cellphone screen went off. I went towards it and saw a message from Seb. I was replying to him when I heard the room door open and footsteps. I panicked and turned around only to collide with hard wall which was Emmett chest. I was falling back when I caught Emmett tshirt pulling him down with me, as I fell on the bed with him top of me.

Thank God I was standing near to the bed.

Our eyes were wide in shock as we looked into our eyes. He had his arms either side of my body managing his weight. His eyes slowly looked around my face. His eyes landed on my lips and unknowingly I licked my lips. My heart was beating rapidly because of our closeness. I can feel his muscles where my hand is placed on his chest.

His eyes has turned dark. And I started to feel hot. His eyes went down my face to my bare shoulder, neck and collarbone. He looked like he was in daze. He leaned down and his lips touched my neck.

I gasped at the feeling fisting his shirt in my hand. He moved his lips all along my right neck. He parted his lips and sucked my skin.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling of his lips against my skin. He continued kissing my neck as I pulled him more towards me by his shirt. I moaned loudly when I felt his tongue on my skin. I moved my left hand to his hair and tucked it lightly as I felt him suck hard on my neck.

He kept kissing my neck making me feel hot. He moved down to my throat and moved to my left neck. I moaned lowly when he pressed his body against mine. I love how his body was top of mine kissing my neck making me feel want more of him.

"Emmett" I moaned his name breathlessly. His body went still. I opened my eyes. He looked up slightly at me with wide eyes. We both looked into each other as I tired to catch my breath. I want to kiss him so badly. I started to lean up slowly but we heard someone enter our room.

"Aaliyah darling, do you......dear lord heavens" El said. We both turned to look at her. She was looking at us with wide eyes. Emmett quickly pulled away and went to bathroom locking the door. I ran to the closet and leaned against the wall.

My hands automatically went to my neck. I still feel his lips my neck. I smiled slightly. He surely feels something for me.

I should take my dress to the bathroom from tomorrow. I quickly put on my outfit and went out without looking at the mirror. I have to ask El why she came to the room so early.

But I wanted to know what would have happened if she wouldn't have interrupted us.

Emmett pov

I stood under the hot shower as I thought what I did back there. I can still feel her soft skin against my lips.

I woke up early and found Aaliyah on the couch. After doing some work for two hours in my office, I came back to my room to get ready while typing a mail. That's the mistake I did. I didn't expected us to collide and fall on her, when she was only in her towel. Or should I say she pulled me in by escaping away from falling.

As I looked at her face, I think I went to another world. Her beautiful face, eyes, nose and that lips. When she licked them, all I wanted was to feel the taste of it. My eyes went down to her exposed shoulder and neck. Seeing her like that made me want to feel her soft skin.