Chapter 30

Emmett pov

I woke up sighing loudly. I opened my eyes and looked to my right to see Aaliyah's bare back as she slept on her stomach. I looked at the time to see nine in the morning.

We didn't sleep till four in the morning. I couldn't get enough of her. Her moans were only encouraging me to do more. Even she didn't stop me from making love to her all night.

I turned towards her and caressed her bare back with my hand. She turned towards me with closed eyes pulling the sheets up to cover herself. I moved towards her and placed my head on her bare chest. She played with my hair.

I leaned up kissing her lips, she kissed back. I moved my hand to her breast and played with her nipple and massaging them. We made out for some time. She pulled away trying to catch her breath. I snuggled to her breast and sighed.

"Good morning" she said.

"Indeed a very good morning to me" I said kissing her breast. She slapped my back making me chuckled. I looked up at her placing my chin on her chest.

"Yesterday night was amazing isn't it" I said smirking at her. She blushed looking away.

"Can we stay here forever. In this bed" I asked. She laughed shaking her head. I pouted at her. She pushed me away and got up from the bed with the sheets but sat back on the bed hissing in pain.

"Hey what happened. Are you okay?" I asked moving towards her. She blushed looking down.

"Nothing. I am just so....sore down there" she said. I smirked at her.

"But you loved it" I said making her blush more. I stood up completely naked as Aaliyah looked at me with wide eyes. I picked her bridal style as she wrapped her arms around my shoulder. I walked into the shower and pulled her sheets away. We both showered together, just shower. I would have liked to have sex but she is still sore. I will wait till she is ready for next time.

I got out of the bathroom and put on my boxers and pants without a shirt. I did bring Aaliyah clothes. But I will not give her yet. I want to see her reaction. Not even once I have seen her getting angry at me. I want to see what she will do.

She came out with a towel wrapped around her body.

"Emmett, I don't have clothes. You didn't even say anything about staying here or I would have packed something" she asked. I scratched my neck acting guilty.

"Sorry Aaliyah. Even I forgot to get your clothes" I said. She eyes widened in shock.

"What.... what should I wear now" she asked in panic.

"Well maybe be naked" I said smirking at her.

"Emmett" she said narrowing her eyes at me crossing her arms. By doing that her breasts were pushed up making me gulp.

"I will make arrangements for your clothes. For now I have only my shirt. You can wear that" I said giving her my shirt. She took it and ran inside the bathroom.

I went out to the kitchen to make something. We are in middle of ocean. I sent the driver away yesterday and told him to come back by today evening. I really needed this day off. I want nothing but to spend time with Aaliyah alone away from the busy world.

I took eggs from the mini refrigerator and cracked them in a bowl. Then Aaliyah entered the kitchen looking more beautiful in my shirt. It reached to her mid thigh. I can see her black bra or lingerie she is wearing inside. Just thinking what she would look like in that making me hard.

She came directly towards me and took the bowl from me and continued cooking. I stood there and watched her how she walked around.