Chapter 39

Emmett pov

"Shhh, don't cry. I won't leave you. I know who did this" she said. I pulled away and looked at her surprised.

"What" I said.

She wiped my tears, eyes and kissed my forehead. She pulled me up and made me sit beside her.

"I knew Grace was upto something. I didn't think she would do this. When you signed the papers that day, I dashed into her and found the same documents I saw you sign. When I received the divorce papers today at the door, I knew you didn't send them willingly because you love me. You wouldn't do such thing to me after everything we have been through" she said cupping my face.

I hugged her and cried.

"I thought I lost you. I love you so much Aaliyah. Without you in my life is dark to me. When I heard I signed the papers, my world crashed under me. Nothing matters to me until you are with me. Thank you for trusting me" I said still hugging her. She caressed my hair with her hand. I pulled away and looked at her.

"If you knew it then when didn't you wait for me in home. I was worried when I didn't find you. I didn't know what to do" I said.

"I had to leave. I want Grace to think I signed the papers and left you. But what she doesn't have to know is that I left with you" she winked at me. I chuckled and pulled her in my arms.

"You are unbelievable" I said kissing her forehead.

"I didn't think Sebastian would be in this" I said. Aaliyah tensed up in my arms.

"Can we not talk about him" she said.

"Okay" I said.

"Aaliyah, I don't have anything. I have no money, no home. I don't know what to do" I said. She looked up at me.

"That doesn't matter. We will think about that sometime later. Now just relax with me" she said. I ran my fingers in my hair.

"How can I not Aaliyah. I have to look after you. Heck I don't even own this yacht now and where is it going" I said looking around, it was completely dark and water around us.

"For few days you are my responsibility, we are husband and wife. We will share everything. Well this is not your yacht, it's Jacob" I looked at her shocked.

"What" I said.

"Hello Emmett" I heard his voice. I looked up and found him standing little far away from us wearing a captain dress with a hat.

"What is he doing here? And I thought this was my yacht because it looked exactly mine" I said.

"I asked for him to help us escape. He bought the yacht exactly like yours, it is coincidence" Aaliyah said.

"That dummy didn't even see my face and just ran around like a maniac searching for you. I was rooting to spend some more time with you Aaliyah" he said pouting at us.

"If I would have known sooner, I would have reached earlier" I scowled at him. Aaliyah chuckled and kissed my jaw.

"By the way, where are we going" I asked.

"Well we are going to my island" I raised an eyebrow at Jacob "Only you and Aaliyah because I have some work to take care off. Until your queen tells me when to return, I won't step in there" Jacob said.

"Is it okay Jacob. I mean I don't know what to do, I have nothing with me" I said. Jacob came infront of me narrowing his eyes, suddenly he slapped my head making me look at him in shock. Aaliyah busted out in laughter.