Chapter 14

Here is a extra chapter!

Merry Christmas 🎄 everyone.

Emmett pov

I have so much work in my office and why the hell did I take the day off.

Because Aaliyah is in home.

Shut up you mind corrupting thing.

I was sitting in my office thinking what to do today after changing my clothes back to sweatpants and t-shirt.

Okay try to remember Emmett, what you were doing in school when you got free time.

Books. Read books. And books.

I sighed leaning my head back on the chair closing my eyes. I see Aaliyah laughing face, then her cute blush. I smiled.

Her beautiful soft skin when she was under me nothing but in her towel.

I sat up straight opening my eyes. Why the hell was I picturing her in towel. I shake my head and got up from the chair going out. It's almost an hour and half when I came to office. Just sitting there and thinking what to do didn't work. I can see what is grandma doing.

I went upstairs and knocked at Grandma's room. I didn't hear any reply. I opened the door and looked inside. It was empty.

I think they will be still in her studio.

I walked to her studio as I heard Sebastian screaming.

"Cupcake you will make me die. It's too tight, I can't breathe" Sebastian said. I went near to her studio.

"Oh shut up, you were the one who said it was easy to wear. Now you have to suffer" she said and I heard grandma laughing.

I pushed the door open. I was shocked to see what was happening inside.

Sebastian was dressed up in a corset dress as Aaliyah was pulling the strings at his back making him scream like a girl.

"Girl this hurt like a bitch. How the hell do girls where this" he yelled taking deep breaths. Both Aaliyah and grandma was laughing. And I couldn't hold back my laughter too.

I laughed out loud looking at Sebastian's face. He looked almost like he had shit his pants.

"Hahahahaha Seba.... hahaha" I laughed. Three of them were looking at me in almost shock. I leaned against the door for supporting myself so that I wouldn't fall.

This is the most hilarious thing I have ever seen.

Still laughing, I looked at them. Grandma was smiling at me happily. Sebastian was glaring at me. And Aaliyah, well she still looked like she is in shock.

"Hello princess Sebastiana" I said controlling my laugh as I stood straight. This time Aaliyah burst out laughing and grandma too. Sebastian glared at me but soon he smirked.

"Oh Prince Emmett. Please save me from these monsters" Sebastian said in a girly voice coming towards me. He cling to my arm and looked at me batting her eyelashes.

"You came my prince charming. I was waiting for you" he said leaning to kiss me. I pushed him away and went inside beside grandma.

"You look like a manly princess and you are certainly not my type" I said. He faked a cry and leaned against the door putting his arm over his head.

"Why God why, where is my prince charming. I hope he comes soon and take me away from these cruel people who made me wear this and hear such hurtful words" he cried out which was fake. I laughed at his acting.