Chapter 33

Aaliyah pov

I went to my studio where I saw Sebastian walking around mumbling something.

After he left the room, I got out of the bed running into the bathroom to take a quick shower. When I was finished and came out. Emmett was talking in the cellphone in closet only in his boxers. I left him there putting denim jeans and a top going out.

Sebastian turned towards me as he heard the door open.

"Hey" I said blushing. I don't know what to say after what he saw.

"Cupcake, you ruined my imagination today. I can't get that image out of my mind" he said shivering slightly.

"It's your fault. You should knock at the door first not just waltzes in like it's your own room" I said crossing my arms glaring at him.

"Well I was worried when you didn't receive my calls nor you came to boutique. But I didn't expect you to be having sex with your beloved husband at ten in the morning" he said. I blushed hard.

"We were not having sex" I mumbled fiddling with my shirt. He rolled his eyes.

"The way you cried yesterday, I thought you were sick. Instead I am seeing a glowing face with a biggest smile. So was the makeup sex that good" he said wiggling his eyebrows smirking at me.

"Shut up" I said walking out of the my studio.

I saw Emmett walking out of our room only in his sweatpants freshly showered. But seeing his back, I gasped stopped walking, standing there in shock. His back had scratch marks which were red.

"I didn't know my cupcake was so wild. I can imagine how good it was but don't want to" Seb whispered in my ear.

"Emmett" I called walking towards him. He stopped walking and turned around to me and smiled. I grabbed his hand and pulled him back to our room.

"Someone is eager to do something" Emmett said. I blushed hearing him.

"Why didn't you wear a shirt today before coming out of the room" I asked going to the closet. I picked a shirt and gave it to him. He looked at me confused.

"I didn't want to wear it because it is slightly hot today" he said.

"Just wear this and come out or I won't talk to you" I said walking past him. But he grabbed my hand and pulled me to his chest caging me.

"And why should I wear it" he asked raising an eyebrow.

"Because.... because....." what should I tell him "Sebastian, Nancy and.....and maids are here. You can't walk around half naked" I said as my heart is beating rapidly. He looked into my eyes.

"You are lying. I know how much you love when I don't wear a shirt around you. So the whole day I will not wear it" he said smirking at me. My eyes went wide in shock.

"No you will not go out without a shirt or people will see your back and speak about it" I said. Realising what I had said, I put a hand over my mouth. Emmett furrowed his eyebrows. He pulled away from me and looked himself of his back in the mirror. I looked at his face. He was looking at the red marks.

"Was I that good Liyah" he asked smirking at me. I blushed looking away from him and ran out.

I told Seb, I will work from home today. He agreed and left home not before teasing me. Emmett came down with shirt on. I sighed in relief. We ate breakfast getting scolding from Nancy for not coming on time.

After that Emmett went to his office and me to my studio. I worked for two hours but I didn't feel like to continue. I left my work and went to Emmett office. The door was slightly opened. I went inside and saw Emmett having a meeting, talking to the person who was in the laptop.