Chapter 29

Aaliyah pov

Emmett pulled me inside the yacht climbing up the stairs. He opened the door and said to go in. As I entered there was a loud pop sound with rose petals falling all over me making me startled.

"Happy Birthday Aaliyah"

I heard a group of people shouting. I looked at them and found mom, dad, Seb, Nate, El, Grace and Ben standing inside looking at me. I smiled brightly walking to them.

"Mom... dad" I said hugging them together as they wrapped their arms around me.

"Happy Birthday dear"

"Happy Birthday baby girl"

Mom and dad said at the same time. I pulled away and looked at them. Mom held my cheek smiling at me.

"You look wonderful Aaliyah" she said. I kissed her cheek thanking her. Then I turned to Seb who was analysing me.

"I have seen this dress before. I think it's......." his eyes widened in shock "Is that Elie Saab dress" he asked looking at me. I nod my head smiling happily at him.

"Damn cupcake. How did you get it. Don't tell me you robbed it" he asked crossing his arms over his chest. I felt a hand wrap around my waist pulling me towards the hard chest.

"She is not like you. I knew she liked his dresses, so I personally ordered it for her" Emmett said. Seb stood there with open mouth.

"Shit cupcake. You are lucky to have this dress. But anyways, happy birthday" he said hugging me making Emmett to step back. I pulled away and looked at Nate.

"Happy Birthday Aaliyah" he said giving me my favourite roses. I accepted it and smiled at him. He hugged me tightly.

"You look beautiful Aaliyah and happy" he whispered. Before I can reply, I felt a hand grab my hand pulling me away from Nate. I looked at Emmett who pulled me.

"Grandma is waiting" he said grumpily. I thanked Nate and moved towards El who was sitting on the couch. She smiled at me.

"Happy Birthday darling. You look gorgeous" she said. I kneeled infront of her. She caressed my head.

"Thank you El. But I am not that beautiful infront of you" I said playfully. As in return she smacked my head lightly making me pout at her.

"You never stop teasing me, won't you" she asked. I shook my head smiling at her. She chuckled patting my head. I got up and went to Ben and Grace. They both wished me giving me a hug. Even Grace looked happy today.

Soon the lunch was started along with yacht moving on the ocean. It was filled with chatting, making fun and eating many delicious food which was placed on the table. I like having family gatherings. It will be always filled with love and happiness. And I don't even know how to thank Emmett for this.

I looked at all seeing them smiling and having lunch bought a smile on my face. I felt a warm hand placed on my left hand which was under the table. I looked at the hand and looked up to left to Emmett.

"You have been silent for few minutes now. Are you okay?" he asked. I nod my head smiling at him. I intertwined our hands and squeezed it.

"I don't know how to thank you. This means a lot to me. Thank you for making my birthday special. You can ask me anything, I will do anything for you" I said looking into eyes. Suddenly his eyes held mischievous.

"Anything" he asked. I nod my head. He leaned towards me and whispered.

"I want a repeat of what happened last night. You can thank me tonight in our bedroom"