Chapter 24

Aaliyah pov

I woke up feeling warm behind me. I feel an arm wrapped around my waist hugging me from behind.

I smiled instantly and lifted my hand to his hair where he had nuzzled his face into my neck from behind.

"Good morning" I heard his deep morning voice making me shudder. I opened my eyes slowly and played with his hair.

"Good morning" I said. He kissed my neck and sighed.

"This is the best sleep I ever got. I like it when I wake up with you" he mumbled into my neck. It made me ticklish making me giggle. He pulled me more towards him.

"Me too" I said. He made me turn around and kissed my lips. I pulled away immediately putting my hand on my mouth. He frowned.

"What happened" he asked.

"Morning breath" I mumbled. He rolled his eyes and tickled me. I laughed moving away from him. He grabbed my hands and caged me before capturing my lips. I kissed back giving in.

He pulled away after few minutes and said.

"I don't care about morning breath. I just care how soft and sweet your lips are. I might kiss you all day" he said. I blushed hiding my face in his chest. He chuckled above me. He pulled me away and captured my lips again kissing me softly.

I kissed back running my fingers in his hair. I want my every morning like this. He continued kissing me until we heard a voice in my room.

"Hey cupcake, you awa.....What the fuck"

We pulled away and looked at the door. Sebastian was surprised to see us. Soon his face turned into anger.

"Get away from her" Seb said. Emmett pulled away from me and getting out of the bed.

"Aaliyah what is this? What did I say to you" then he turned to Emmett "And what the hell did I say to you. Didn't I say stay away from her" he shouted at Emmett.

"Seb listen to me" I said getting up from the bed.

"Why should I listen when you didn't. I don't want you to get hurt again because of him. I know how much you have suffered because of him" Seb said. I was about to speak when Emmett started.

"I know you are protecting her. But she gave me a chance, for us and I am taking it seriously. I promise I won't hurt her again. I like her so much" Emmett said.

He said he likes me. He likes me.

"How can I believe you now. You didn't give me a good reason to trust you again. I don't want Aaliyah to suffer because of your distraction and you listening to someone else. She is like a family to me. I won't let her suffer again" Seb said.

"I trust Aaliyah, she trusts me. She gave me a last chance, and I tend to not to break her trust. I won't stay away from her and you can't make me" Emmett said going out of the room. I looked at Seb.

"Aaliyah what is this? I thought he wanted to be friends" he asked coming inside closing the door. I sat on the bed and rubbed my face.

"I told you he said we will start of friends. He didn't say we will remain friends. Please Seb, he said he likes me. He is keeping me happy and.....and after a long time, I feel lively. Him beside me enough to make me smile. He doesn't ignore me like before, he is changing. I want this feeling Seb, I feel safe when I am in his arms. He feels the same way for me. Please don't say anything and make him push me away" I said looking at him.

He sighed and sat beside me putting his face in his hands. Then he looked at me.

"I am just making sure he won't hurt you. I know it's your feelings but I don't want you to suffer like before. If he makes a simple mistake you take it to your heart and hurt yourself. I don't want you to see like that. I lost trust on him when he left you not caring about you. But I trust you. If you say he is changing, then I believe you" he said. I hugged him tightly.