Chapter 41

Aaliyah pov

"What you both are doing here" Grace asked us.

"We are here to take our things" Emmett said.

"Your things, well aren't you both divorced" she asked. I grabbed Emmett's hand intertwined our hands as Grace and Seb looked at us. Grace angry grew as she glared at us.

"Not in my lifetime I will divorce him" I said.

"Then where the hell were you all this time. I thought you ran away after you signed the divorce papers that he sent" Grace said pointing at Emmett.

"Well Grace, I knew he didn't sign them. You made him sign unknowingly. I knew something was wrong when I saw the signed papers few months back when you came here" I said smiling sweetly at her "And for the first question, I was with my husband spending our quality time together" I said looking at Emmett, he smiled at me.

"This is not suppose to happen" I looked at Grace "You were suppose to leave him. He should be all alone with nothing" Grace shouted looking at Emmett with hatred.

"Why Grace? Why should he be alone, he doesn't deserve to be alone. And he deserves everything" I said. I can feel gears changing in her head. This was the right time to get her explode. Seb was simply standing behind her.

"Tell me why you hate him so much. What has he ever done to you that you betrayed him. He thought of you like his own mother. Why?" I asked.

"Because he is the barrier to what I wanted" she shouted looking at Emmett like she will kill him anytime now. Emmett squeezed my hand "For a long time I wanted everything Robinson had. I even tried to seduce Emmett's dad but his mother Evelyn won his heart and they both got married. So I went to Ben" she snorted and continued "He instantly fell in love with me. We got married and I continued my plan to get everything. But after years everything I did, I was failing because George would always find out it was me"

"George tried to explain what I was doing to Ben. But Ben didn't believe anything because I was so good at acting. That's when I knew, I have to do what I had to do. I kill them" she said looking deadly at Emmett.

I gasped looking at her with wide eyes in shock. I felt Emmett release my hand. Grace looked like she was in another world.

"I killed them by planning a car crash. I was happy that what George had would transfer to Ben, then I could be rich and have all the money and I would make my son the next CEO. But that George had to make everything to Emmett. That's why I hated him. I would have killed him but if I did, everything will be given to charity. So I played a mother role in his life manipulating him as in one day I would get everything from him. He was in my control until you came in his life" Grace said taking steps towards me.

"I heard Sebastian talking over a call saying Emmett hated you. That's why I thought to marry him to you so that he wouldn't change. But you" Grace pointed at me "You changed him completely. He stopped listening to me and started spending time with you. You completely brain washed him for what I had planned. So I had to get the blank papers with his sign. If you haven't come in his life it would have been easy. But I am least worried about that now, because I got what I wanted now" she said smirking at me standing infront of me.

I stood there frozen still thinking she killed Emmett's parents.

"You killed my parents" Emmett said with wobbled voice. I looked at him, his eyes held anger, betrayal and broken. I tried to take his hand but he pushed it away.

"Isn't that what I said" she said moving to him and stood infront of him.

"And that's enough for the court to prove what you did" Seb said. Grace looked at him.