Chapter 17

Emmett pov

I stood in terrace.

And I think, I did a terrible mistake. I have treated her so bad. I am really a bastard, selfish bastard.

She has been loving me for eight years. I should have stayed back and talked with her. But I am a coward. I left her not thinking about her feelings. I am really a disappoint in very one's life.

I like her. But I was a coward to accept it.

I am ready to change for her. I am ready to give her a chance. For us. Will she accept me now?

I stood there for hours and thought about my behavior. Why does she love me so much? I am a cruel man for her. But I will change for her. I will.

I walked down the stairs to her room. I was about to walk in when I heard her voice. The room door was wide open. I stood next to the door and listened.

"What am I doing here" she asked.

"You tell me cupcake. What have you done to yourself? Why didn't you talk to me? Why did you lie" Sebastian asked.

"What are you talking about" she asked.

"I know everything. Emmett didn't give you a chance, you are staying in other room. He left you not talking to you for a month. He didn't even try to contact you. Why didn't you tell me anything? Am I not your family. And what happened looking after yourself" Sebastian asked.

"He didn't like me talking about us to anyone. So I didn't tell you. But I had hope, hoped that one day he will like me back or even love me. But I....." her voice cracked "I think I was wrong. I waited for him to call me, talk to me or tell me anything. But he didn't. I trusted him too blindly Seb. I love him so much that I trusted him"

"I think I can't take it anymore. I am tired of this Seb. I am tired of making him notice me. I tried Seb, I tried. But he doesn't even want to look at me. He doesn't even care about me. And that hurts so bad. I can't take it anymore Seb. I can't. I am hurting too much" she sobbed. I fist my hands beside me as my heart clenched hearing her.

What have I done to her.

"And I saw a article about him few days back. He...he was with another girl Seb. I trusted him so blindly that I thought he wouldn't cheat on me. But he was with another girl. I felt my heart break into pieces. I didn't even sleep because of that. Whenever I would sleep, they both would come in my dream. And I didn't like that. I love him so much and I can't do anything about it. I can't bare this pain anymore Seb. What should I do?" she cried.

I am too late.

"Shhh. Don't cry cupcake. I will talk to Grandma and make some arrangements. I will get the divorce papers ready. You are not going to stay with him from now on. He had made you suffer so much. I will be here and even Nate. We will help you. You are going to stay away from him" Sebastian said.

Please say no. Please say no.

"I can't be selfish Seb. If I had to leave this marriage, I would have left the next day I married. I promised grandma that I would change him. I know I couldn't change him but I can't divorce him before one year. He married me for a reason. And also it's your family properties Seb. You can't neglect that when your grandfather had made them for you and him. And please don't tell grandma anything" she pleaded.

I still have time. I will gain her trust back. I will show her that I am too loyal in this marriage. What she thought is wrong.

"I don't care about that properties. I care about people. I love you and you will always be my sister. I have to tell grandma about his grandson cupcake. I can't hide such a thing from her. She was the one who bought this marriage" he said.