Chapter 11

Aaliyah pov

"You are back. We were waiting for you" El said getting up from the couch coming towards me. She hugged me while I was still frozen in my place.

Whole Robinson family is here. Grace, Ben and even Seb. And he was smirking at me. If he knew they were coming, a little heads up would have been better.

"Darling, I was sad hearing that you fainted. Are you okay dear" El asked pulling away from the hug. I looked down at her and smiled weakly.

"Yeah, I am completely fine now. Not to be rude but why this sudden appearance" I asked nervously.

"Don't worry Aaliyah. We just came to check on you. Sebastian said you were not well so we thought to visit you. Also it's been quite some time that we didn't see you and Emmett. We just left you two alone so you both can have your alone time" Ben said winking at me. I blushed looking down.

Alone time.

"Oh, she is blushing. How cute" Grace said walking upto me.

"How are you doing Aaliyah" she asked. I nod my head.

"I am doing good. You guys stay here, I will arrange for dinner quickly. Make yourself comfortable" I said. Grace and El joined me to the kitchen. Actually Nancy was there in the kitchen already preparing something.

As I and Nancy cooked, El talked with us. After few minutes Grace went out.

I wanted to inform Emmett but don't know how. I don't have his number. Then I asked Nancy that, can I speak to Emmett. She agreed and gave me her cell. I went to the pantry and closed the door.

I called his number. After few rings, he picked up.

"Yes Nancy" he said. Hearing his voice, I feel butterflies in my stomach.

"Hello" I said lowly. He didn't say anything for few seconds.

"Yes" he said.

"Actually....... I called because" I scratched behind my ear. Why am I nervous to speak to him.

"Yo...your family is here. An...and I made the......them to stay for dinner. So....so I wanted to ask when you....you will come back ho.... home" I shuttered talking to him. And he just listened.

"I will be there in twenty minutes" he said. Both of them didn't cut the call. After a whole minute(I counted because I was nervous) he talked.

"Anything else" he asked. I shook my head. Then I realised, I was talking to him through the cell.

"No. I will hang up" I said and cut the call. I sighed and went out. I gave the cellphone back to Nancy and helped her. Exactly after twenty minutes Emmett came. They all greeted him.

Soon we all sat in the dinning room. I was sitting beside Emmett. To my right El was sitting. We all started eating making some casual talk. But Seb has his bad mouth.

"When Emmett called me and said Aaliyah was unconscious. I actually thought she was pregnant" hearing him, two people on the table started coughing.

Obviously it's me and my husband.

Poor us.

We both didn't even kiss and here he thought I was pregnant. Like baby comes from sky(note my sarcasm).

I drank some water blushing hard. Even Emmett did the same. I looked at Seb and found him smirking at me. He was sitting across me so I took that as my advantage and kicked his leg so hard. He yelled loudly. Everyone looked at him. I placed the glass down and looked at Emmett. He was looking down with blank face but his ears have turned red.