1| Expelled

NIA

"FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!"

That's all I heard as I beat this bitch Natalie to the ground, she always talking shit about me and my mom.

Like sweetie, you must love us cause we always on the tip of your dirty ass tongue.

"SAY SOMETHIN' ELSE!" I yelled into her ear. "Can't tal-"

"Get off of me you psycho bitch!" She cried.

"I told you all she's fucking crazy," She yelled to the crowd of teens, holding their phones, recording us.

She continued to pull on my hair, I won't lie that shit hurt.

"Get off of me!!" She yelled.
She finally had the balls to push me off of her, I stood up.

Her mouth dropped opened as I ran up to her, grabbing a fistful of her hair and slammed her head against the lockers. She screamed and the whole hallway went silent.

I think I went too far... nah, not far enough she had it coming.
"NIA!" I heard my best friend Shay yell.

I was about to punch her again, when I was suddenly grabbed by the arm and pulled back. "CHILL!" I heard a familiar voice say.

My boyfriend, Trey, pushed me up against the locker, "What's yo' problem? CALM DOWN!" he says.

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU MEAN MY GUY! You know she been giving me nothing but hell since I got here!! She deserved that-" I paused to catch my breath, "You suppose to be on my side! GET OFF OF ME!" I snapped, trying to wiggle out of his grasp so I can give Natalie a hell of an ass kicking.

"You're acting crazy!" He says holding me by my arms. "Are you on your period?" He questioned.
I let out a shaky breath and glared at him, "NO! I'M JUST PISSED CAN'T I BE PISSED!"

"MY OFFICE NOW!" The principal ordered.

"See," Trey says, he let go of me and we stood in silence. My mom is going to tell me all kinds of ways of how I could have avoided this fight. I was raised to be peacemakers, avoid any drama necessary, be soft spoken to turn away wrath but sometimes I don't want to be a peacemaker.

I least I can say I tried.
But then I would be lying.

X XX X XX

I was tapping my feet up and down on the grey carpet, in front of the principles office, waiting for my punishment.

The door finally opened and a smiling Natalie walked out, what is she smiling about?

"Bye, fucking puta." She said with a mischievous smirk as she walked passed me.

"Come in now, Nia." Mr. Winston ordered.

I uncrossed my legs and stood up with my arms crossed, and walked inside his office.

"Listen whatever that roach told you she's lying." I spat and plopped in the cushioned chair.

He cleared his throat and sat down in front of me, "So you smoking in the girl's bathroom is a lie?" He spoke.

I clenched my jaw, that little snitch.

"I take that as a no." He says as he takes a sip of his black coffee. "Nia, this is the fifth fight you've gotten into in this school."

"I'm sorry people piss me off so much," I muttered under my breath. "That is why I have taken it upon myself to, expel you."
My eyes went wide along with my mouth, "You can't be serious!" I yelled. "You're shitting me right?"

I shot up in my seat leaning forward, "Y-you can't possibly kick me out, right?" I stuttered.

He can't, right?

"I most certainly can, I'm doing it now."

"You're expelled," He said simply. I stared at him and laughed.
"Seriously?"

He nodded, "Your behavior is out of control. I should've known someone like you would act this way."

I frowned at him, "Someone like me?" I practically shouted. He noticed my anger and immediately stiffened, "I will contact the police right now if you touch me. Now leave Ms. Carter."

I glared at him with an evil smirk, "Just one more thing, GO FUCK YOURSELF!" I slammed my hands on his desk, "BO!"
He jumped and his face turned to beat red, "What a pussy." I muttered under my breath as I made my way out his door, "BYE!" I yelled and slammed his door shut.

This is the third school I got expelled from, my mom is going to murder me.

X XX X XX