16| Terror

I dropped my bags at the front door Matteo rushed over to pick them up, I stormed my way to Greg's office, "Nia, you can't go in there!" Matteo babbled behind me.

"I'll go where I please." I snapped. "He's in a meeting!" he yelled behind me, I pretended I didn't hear him I opened the door anyway.

"YOU KNOW ABOUT MY MOM AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME!" I boomed aliens on Mars probably heard me. I looked around his room with my eyes narrowed I saw a guy sitting in front of his desk dressed in a suit and tie.

I glared at Greg he was looking at me puzzled, "What?!" I snapped.

He stood up and cleared his throat, "Can we talk about this later?" He whispered slightly pushing me out of his office door.

I crossed my arm not moving an inch, "No! I may probably already killed you." I huffed.

"Sorry sir, I tried to stop her." I heard Matteo say from behind me. "You can cancel this so-called meeting and talk to your daughter!"

"Is there an issue?" I looked at the man sitting in front of my dads desk.

"Where do you want me to put these bags. Nia?" I heard Liam say. "I need to hurry up and get home." He trailed off once he saw me and my father.

"We can finish this meet up another time as of now I have another business meeting to attend to." The man said standing up and fixing his tie.

"My mom..." I started, "Shes dying, a-and you have the nerve to keep that from me." I lowly whispered.

I stared at him dead in the eyes, "MY MOM IS DYING AND YOU KEPT THAT FROM ME!" I shouted.

I get a had on my shoulder, "Nia... maybe you should calm down and-"

"I'm fucking sick and tired of people telling me to calm down, it was Trey now it you! It's like people don't want me to feel!"

I grabbed a hold of my head and groaned, "I have a fucking headache, you guys are giving me a fucking headache!"

I turned around on the heels of my foot facing the door, "Moms staying with us."

"W-What?" He stutters, "You heard me the first time."

"Matteo, help my mom upstairs to her room."

"Greg." I heard my mom say from behind the door she was standing with Veronica.

"Sharon."

XX X XX X

The day went on and I was beat, I dried my hair and plopped in my bed with my towel still wrapped around my body.

"Life is so... confusing." I yawned.

"That indeed is true."

I shot my head up I looked around the room, "Jake."

"Sorry didn't mean to scare you... your- well two lady's let me up." He says sounding confused.

"Are your parents gay?" He questioned sitting on my chair.

"No!" I blurt out, "That's my mom and one is my stepmom." I explained. "There living together? If my mom was your mom she would've killed your stepmom."

I laughed, "What are you doing here anyway."

"Oh. I wanted to see if I..." He paused and stood up and grabbed a hold of my hand. "If you could what?" I say with a smile.

He twirled me around and then dipped me, "If I could take you out." He says with that charming smile of his.

I laughed, "Where to?" I say with a smirk.