31| Changes

Liam laid in bed staring at the ceiling fan go round and round, "I have a psychopath as a brother and I might be one as well." He mutters.

I could tell he was trying to rap everything around his head. "And he also tried to fucking drown me when I was a kid." He adds, sitting up.

I sigh and walk in front of him and sit on his lap wrapping my legs around his waist.

"Snap out of it!"

"You are not your brother, you are you Liam Holmes the bad boy, my boyfriend."

He lets out a low sigh, "Yeah your crazy boyfriend." He mutters and lays flat on his back. I roll my eyes, now straddling him.

"I can't believe I'm saying this, but you need to get to know your brother. Invite him to the cookout my dad is hosting for prom..." I say coughing the last part.

"Speaking Of prom when are you going to ask me?" I mutter, getting off of him.

I don't think he heard me because he just started getting comfortable in the bed.

DUDE!!

I know prom is lame but that's literally the only day a female gets to feel like a princess other then her wedding day and, I doubt I'm going to get married. Especially when an airhead like himself can't even ask me to prom!!

I glared at him he was now under the covers and by the looks of his blank expression he was still thinking about his new found brother and his new found "disorder". Which I call bullshit, because if he's crazy then every so called bad boy on Wattpad is crazy, I'm crazy.

I'm giving myself a freaking headache, I need a drink.

"I'm going home." I say through gritted teeth.

I feel like I just got myself mad, am I getting my period?

XX X XX X

I plopped my head on the kitchen table, "What's wrong...?" Veronica muttered behind vogue fashion magazine, "Not that I care or anything." She added lowering the magazine.

"It's Liam he hasn't called or texted not even a like on Instagram." I mutter.

"You've guys been dating for what, a week?"

"A week and three hours to be Precise."

"Don't you have to like study you know your finals are starting tomorrow." She says sipping on her black coffee.

I shot my head up, "It's that time of year already!!"

"Yep. And it's your last year well," she paused, "Unless you get left back."she chuckled.

After our little stepmother and stepdaughter time I went straight to school.

"Monday's, there so fucking stupid!!!" Cole whined, "Have you seen or spoken to Rose? I feel like she's ghosting me."

"Nope. Haven't seen or talked to her since we got back from the trip on Saturday." I say closing my locker I look at Cole he looked sad.

I placed my hand on his shoulder, "Don't worry about it she gets like this when tests are coming up."

"No, something's different she usually dry text me at least."

ROSE

"DAD, YOU CAN'T DO THIS!" I yelled after him, he turned around, "I can and I will you will be going to Law school in London and thats final."

My phone started to ring in his hand, please don't be Cole, please don't be Cole!

"ROSE!! I know damn well you aren't talking this hooligan when I specifically told you not to!"

"Yeah but I—"

Before I could finish my sentence he slapped me, I took a hold my cheek which I'm pretty sure was beat read. "Dad- I-"

Tears started to rub down my cheeks, "I'm sorry Rose I just—"

"No!" I shouted, and ran out the house.

NIA

I squatted down to my moms grave, placing flowers on the ground. "Now that my high-school days are almost over, and I've spent my being a... problem child as you liked to call me."

"I have no idea what the hell am I going to do with the rest of my life, should I be a stripper or should I be an escort it's just so much to choose from."I say with a bit of sarcasm.

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding... tsk, I'm worried about being asked to prom," I sighed, "I'm such a narcissist." I scoffed.

LIAM

I cleared my throat, placing my fork down, "Why didn't you guys tell me I had a brother?" I questioned.

My aunt looked at me stunned, "What are you talking about?" She questioned.

"Auntie you know I love you but don't play dumb with me."

"Your parents didn't want us to tell you, they said it wasn't safe. Your brother is crazy."

"Well that's fucking harsh coming from my own uncle."

I looked at the doorway there standing was Jake with a smirk on his face, "W-what is he doing here?" My aunt questioned.

"What I've learned from being a leader of my fathers gang is that, loyalty is everything and that family comes first. I can't have him staying at an old lady's house when he could be living with us, his family."

I walk over to Jake and place my hand on his shoulder, "Welcome home brother."

X XX X XX