15| Twenty Questions

I love you, take my hand and we can run away.

Runaway and start a life together.

Oh! Drake, I will follow you to the ends of the earth.

"Oh my God, that's it?!" Rose yelled at the TV. "I wasted two hours of my life," Liam whined.

"I had my headphones in the whole time, what was it about?" Mason yawned.

"This was bullshit life isn't like this shit." Liam groaned. "This was beautiful..." I wiped tears from my eyes.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" Everyone yelled in disbelief.

"What?!" I yelled.

"Next time I'm picking the movie." Cole stated.

It was Saturday and we all where huddled up in Liam's living room, I know talk about awkward I haven't talked to this guy in a week since that incident happened I could feel the tension throughout the whole movie he would look at me and, I would take a peek at him from under my covers.

Rose was coming because Cole invited her he say's "He wanted to see her." Since we didn't have school on Friday. I say leave the guy hanging making him wanting more but, hey that's just me.

Rose literally begged me with her puppy dog eyes, I mean how could I say no to a face like that. Besides she had a good reason for doing so, she says she couldn't be alone in a house full of troublemakers. I mean I get it they are possibly in a gang!

"You guys don't know a good romance when you see one." I sighed. "A good romance there is no such thing." Liam chuckles looking at his phone.

"Uh, yeah Romeo & Juliet." I say.

"They both died." Rose said. "Yeah died for love." I retorted.

"ICONIC!" I yelled.

Everyone stared at me and threw a pillow dead at my face.

I rolled my eyes. "I'm so glad we don't have school tomorrow, I'm so tired." Rose yawned. I stared at her she was lying on the floor cuddling with Cole. Lovebirds.

"You guys should just get married already," Mason said as he laid down to sleep.

Soon it was just me and Liam up.

"You can sleep in my bed if you want." Liam said flashing his phone light on me making me squint.

"Really? I don't want to-"

He started to get comfortable on the couch, "Yes really. I'm fine right here, I've slept in worse places before." He said as he closed his eyes.

What did he mean by that?

I stood up and scurried my way to his room.

I flicked on the light. I walked to his piano I brushed my hands across the keys.

I smiled to myself I wonder if he could play me something one day.

I was about to hop into his bed until I spotted a pill bottle.

I reached out to grab it, what is he doing with Antidepressants?

XX X XX X

I shot up in Liam's bed. I looked to my right and to my left Liam was lying in the bed with me. I screamed inside my head. I didn't wanna wake him up, He looked so peaceful.

I rubbed my fingers down his cheek, wow he's so hot. Okay, stop it! You're supposed to hate this dude.

"What time is it?" He groaned, I pulled my hand away and looked at him he was squinting. "Close the curtains." He said in a raspy voice.