14| What A Suprise

"Holy, Holy, hallelujah!!" Pastor Sam said into his mic.

"Let the church say amen!"

Amen

I looked at Veronica and my dad... why the heck are they here? Especially Veronica, She is a sinner!!!!! Not even God and his angels can fix her wicked ways!

I looked towards Rose she looked out of place sitting in the middle of her parents.

Greg slapped my hand I looked at him he gestured me to stand up, "Oh my bad." I whispered.

A family started to walk past us, I was trying hard not to make them trip or, bump into them, my calves were sinking into the bench.

I caught a familiar scent.

My head shot up, "Liam?" I blurted out, louder then I expected.

"Hey ugly." He whispers with a wink.

He walked past me sitting down.

What is he doing here, a church is the last place I would expect to see the Liam Holmes.

I guess devils needs saving.

Rose looked back at me with a weird face, I nodded with my eyes wide.

We were like talking with our face, she said what is he doing here?

And I said I don't know I'm shook!

XX X XX X

"God works in mysterious ways, God bless everyone, goodnight!"

What the hell time is it?

I rubbed my eyes with my knuckles. Everyone started to stand up and greet each other.

Rose walked up to me, "Wow you look fancy." I giggled as we hugged each other.

"Courtesy to mother dearest, forced me to come here."

"I need to go to the bathroom real quick." I say. "I actually have to go my dad and mom is going to this dinner and, I have to go." She whined.

"Bye, I'll text you," Rose exclaimed. "Okay."

I ran off into the bathroom, I grabbed my phone in my back pocket and started to play fortnight mobile.

XX X XX X

"Die, die, die!" I repeated as I walked out of the bathroom.

"Okay fine I'll go jump off a cliff then." I heard a deep voice say.

I slowly lifted my head up to see Jake, my eyes opened in shock.

He stuffed his hands in his pocket, "Don't worry I'm not gonna hit you or anything." He said with his head sunken low.

"You know my wrist still hurts because of you, dick." I hissed.

"Oh... look I'm so sorry that wasn't me I was already pissed because of something else." He blurted out.

"I'm sorry." He repeated.

He's apologizing?!?!

"Pinch me I think I'm dreaming."

"I'm serious Nia, I was going to apologize to Rose too but she left already."

"Well, then I accept your apology." I said as I playfully punched him on his huge shoulder.

However I still had some anger inside of me towards him, so I punched him for a real one in his gut, "That's for my wrist." I spat.

"I totally deserve that." He grunts hunched over holding his stomach. "Now we're good." I said with a smile.