5| I Want Your Locker

NIA

"I can't believe you!"

"What?" I asked confused. "You just said that to Liam, the Liam Holmes!" She exclaimed.

"Holmes? Is he related to Sherlock Holmes by an chance?" I chuckled.

She shook her head, I could tell she was holding in a laugh.

"Besides that's just how I am." I say with a cocky smile. "So why were you calling my name earlier?" I questioned.

"Well." She paused and started to fiddle her thumbs. "You see I'm your guide."

"Like a tour guide?"

"Yes, I'm supposed to show you around, and stuff." She explained. "And I was hoping we could possibly be frie-"

"Let me stop you right there, I don't do friends anymore, all they do is stab you in the back and sleep with your boyfriend." I fumed cutting her off.

She started to play with a strand of her hair, "That sounds very specific..." She mutters adding on an awkward laugh.

I turned my back towards her and started to walk away from her, my phone started to buzz. Notification from Instagram?

I clicked on it after I typed in my password, I stopped in my tracks when I saw Trey and Shay together kissing, I read the description. 'She could never'.

I squeezed my phone almost cracking it, I clicked on her profile blocking the both of them.

I turned around marching up to the girl, "What's your name kid?" I asked.

"Where the same age- nevermind. M-My name is Rose, but my friend calls me Rosie... well if I had any friends they would call me that." She babbled.

She did look like a Rose, her cheeks are always turning red her dark brown eyes sparkled under her glasses.

"Well Rosie, consider me your first friend." I say with a smile, making her cheeks even redder and her smile bigger, "Now can you tell me where my locker is?!" I begged.

"Sure, can I see your schedule?"

"Okay."

She flickered her eyes over my schedule, "Ah ha, your locker is three-" she paused. "YOUR LOCKER IS THREE-HUNDRED AND FIVE!" She whispered-shouted.

"Oh please don't tell me that locker is like broke or something, or even worse haunted." I groaned. "Worse, you are right next to Liam Holmes."

"Worse? I think that is a blessing, sweetie have you seen that face? And don't get me started on those eyes, God those eyes." I say in a day dream.

"God sure took his time on that piece of--"

"Okay! I think I get it! I think everyone in the hallway gets it." She says cutting me off. I looked around everyone was staring, "Oops... I didn't know I was that loud." I whisper.

She started to walk me towards my locker, she started to slow down once she saw the sexy hunk of sugar, "No, no come on there is nothing to be afraid of." I say and pull her arm. "I mean look at him he looks like he wouldn't hurt a fly or even a girl."

"Um... Last week he broke a guy's nose because he was staring at him."

I rolled my eyes, "Okay he has a little temper, don't we all?"

"Hello, new locker buddy!" I say with a smile patting him on his toned back. The whole hallway went silent, "Okay what is up with the hallway always going silent when I say something?" I muttered.

I flickered my eyes to my locker, "What happened here?!" I gaped at the huge fist mark in my blue locker.

"I punched it." He muttered not looking at me. "Wow... you sure have some strength their bud." I say sarcastically.

I crossed my arms, "I want your locker." I say with no emotion on my face.

"Nia..." I heard Rose say. He closed his locker and looked at me for a second and started laughing.

"What is so funny? I want your locker since you ruined mines." I spat.

"I didn't know some annoying chick was going to be my new locker buddy." He says with his arms crossed.

"Annoying? Bitch please."

I opened my locker examining the huge dent, "And besides," He paused and puts his fist in the air and fly's it towards me, I closed my eyes waiting for the impact, I slowly opened one eye, his hand was next to my head on my locker.

"Fixed it." He says with a grin.

And just like that, he walked away.

"He did!" I exclaimed admiring the locker. "He's got a nice voice and he's strong!!"

"You should stay away from him though."

"Why?"

"He's just bad news!!!!"

"But... that just makes me want to get to know him even more!!" I whine.

The bell started to ring, "Shit I have to show you your classes!"

"Just stay out of his way, unless you want to end up like Jay." She said as a boy with a whole bandage around her nose walks past us.

"Yikes."

Rose pulls me by the wrist, "Come on."

Liam

I bit down into my snickers bar, "Who's that girl?" I question. "Who babe?" Stacey said while she sat on my lap, I rolled my eyes.

"That girl, with the curly hair the new chick."

"Liam, are you staring at other women?" She fake gasped. "Why not? You're not mine." I said and push her off of my lap.

"Who is she?" I repeat again getting annoyed. "She's new her name is Nia Carter, she just moved here apparently."

"Oh."

"What does someone have a little crush?" Cole teased hitting me on my shoulder.

"No I don't, she's annoying."

X XX X XX