34| Prom Night Pt. 1

"Do I look okay?" I asked giving Rose a little twirl.

"You look amazing, I'm sure every guy will be drooling all over you." She gushed handing me my bag. Today was the only day seniors got to wear whatever they wanted. as long as it was in school guide lines.

"I don't want every guy drooling over me." I stated walking out of the door.

"I know you want Liam." She said sighing.

"Yes." I simply get into her car.

"You really like him, don't you?" She asked starting the engine.

"Yes! And he hasn't asked me to prom yet!" I pout, sinking low in my seat.

Prom. The day you can wear the puffiest and brightest dress you could find, where you pay stupid amounts of money on a limo and you wait to be asked to the dance with the love of your life.

Right now I think that will never happen.

LIAM

I woke up that morning, styled my hair all nice, I tried a little harder than usual with my appearance. I made sure I smelled good, and then drove myself to school, feeling pretty confident.

I lost that confidence by lunch, when I saw guys talking to Nia throughout the day I didn't know she was that popular.

"She's cute, you better ask her before someone else does." Jake says behind me.

"I will, just not right now."

At the end of the school day, I saw her at her locker. I was staring at her; I couldn't help it. She noticed me after a minute or so, and I watched as she turned completely around to face me. She tilted her head to the side and raised her eyebrows a little, as if to say 'really?'

She started to walk up to me, "You've been staring at me all day but at the same time you've been ignoring me. What's up with that?"

I started to scratch my cheek, "Uhh... I- Nothing, it's nothing I think I'm coming down with something and I was trying to make as little contact with everyone."

She started to scratch the back of her neck. "You haven't heard?" She asked.

"Heard what?"

"I have an immune system of stone, I don't get sick." She giggled.

Suddenly, a bundle of thoughts entered my mind when she giggled, damn that giggle was so cute. I wanna kiss her, I wanna fucking make out with her. I wanna hear her say she wants to do the same things with me.

I immediately tore my gaze away from her when I felt, you know what getting you know what.

I covered my area and turned around, "You know don't you have a test to makeup, I-I have to go!" I blurt out and run down the hallway.

I ran all the way to my car and stayed there thinking about anything but her.

NIA

"I look ridiculous!" I moaned for the hundredth time this afternoon. Veronica rolled her eyes, "This was like the tenth dress you've tried on, I'm getting tired!" She says.

"I got another dress!" Rose came running in the dressing room holding up a Red dress with a slit on the side. "See now that's what I'm talking about!" I cheered, grabbing the dress and walking back into the changing room.

"You better hurry up we both have a hair appointment in thirty minutes." Rose reminds me.

"Why am I doing all of this again? It's not like I have a date to go with." I complain, struggling to zip the dress up.