32| Punch

I heard a knock at my front door, I opened it to see Rose standing there with her book bag. Her eyes where swollen.

"Have you been crying?" I question pulling her inside, "No it's allergies." She whispered.

I shut the door, turned around and gave her that "bitch please" look. "You must think I'm very stupid if you thought I was gonna believe that." I say grabbing a hold of her arm, walking her to the couch.

She started to tear up, I placed my hand on her shoulder giving her a concerned look, "Rose, what's wrong?" I questioned.

"He took my phone and he's saying I can't hang out with Cole I was never suppose to but I just love him so much so I didn't listen to him." She says all in one breath.

"Who's he?"

"My father!" She groaned, covering her face with her hands.

"Can I stay here tonight?" She asked.

I removed her hands from her face, "Of course you can stay here, you can stay here as long as you need to." I reassuringly say.

She gives me a slight smile, "I have to tell you something." She says in a low whisper.

"What is it?"

"I'm pregnant."

My eyes went wide, "Oh, wow!"

"OH MY GOD!" I yell it finally clicked, "Congratulations!!" I squealed, pulling her into the biggest hug.

"What are we celebrating?"

I turned around to see my dad standing there, he was setting up the cookout, "Just that—"

Rose quickly covered my mouth, "That I know I'm going to pass my finals, speaking of finals let's go upstairs and study!!" She says grabbing a hold of my hand and dragging me up to my room.

We made it up to my room she slowly and silently shut the door behind her. "I haven't told anybody, only you and God knows and I'd like to keep it that way." She whispers. "Why are you whispering its just us in the room." I chuckle, plopping on my bed.

She rolled her eyes, "I just want this to stay between me and you." She gave me a serious look.

I nodded my head, "On my skittles I won't tell a soul!" I say holding one hand to my heart, "But!" I let out.

"I'm not going to tell you how to run your life-"

She covered her face, "That's the thing I need someone to tell me what to do because I have no idea what to do." She cried, "I don't want to kill this child but, what if... Cole doesn't want the baby, what if after I tell him I'm pregnant he doesn't want me." She sniffles.

Okay, yeah! Shes pregnant alright. Her hormones are running wild.

I rushed over to her pulling her into another hug, "Then I'll help you raise the child, duh! And then I'll also kick him in the fucking balls."

"We can be mom and mom."

There you go again, Nia. You're leaching, trying to turn someone else's problem into your problem so you could feel a sense of want because you don't know what to do with the rest of your life.

"I love you." She whispers.

"I love you too."

We stayed in this hug for like two more minutes, until she finally broke it. "I should get ready for this cookout." I sigh walking towards my dresser, "Hey, who is that girl Liam is talking to?

I walked over to the window, he was talking to some blue headed girl. She was touching all over him and he was letting her.

I bit the insides of my cheeks, "I'm pretty sure they are just friends." Rose says trying to smooth things over.