21| Gone

I wake up in my bed gasping. I sit up too fast. Then I remember what happened and why my head hurt, like I was knocked out. Oh, that's right, I was!

I looked down at my hands they where covered in blood, I placed my hand on my head and felt more blood I looked back at my pillow, the entire pillow was streaked in blood.

I still feel woozy. I look up, and a figure is sitting there in the room.

I need to run. I get up from the bed and tried to run towards door but he catches me.

With that he slapped me hard across my face. I fell onto the bed which he push me further into. He then climbed on top me and started to trail his finger down my body.

"I don't know who you are to Liam but I think this is going to hurt him." He said with a sadistic smirk.

"No please no, stop it!" I cried, trying to kick him off of me.

I try to push him away when I was out of breath but he didn't budge. After a while only he decided to let go,I thought he was done, but apparently not yet. He continued to rip off my shirt until my bra was showing.

COLE

"Your the boy! MY DAUGHTER MIGHT BE DEAD BECAUSE OF YOU!" He shouts almost punching me before a security guard stopped it before anything can pop off. I wasn't going to hit the old man anyways.

These are Rose's parents... ? Now I know why she's so uptight. She's seventeen and not allowed to go on dates, or party's? Surly they do know that Rose knows how to handle her self. She handle's her self pretty well. As far as I'm concern and nobody can handle my ass.

"Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to leave." The security guard said to me.

"Me? I'm not going nowhere" I say.

"Get out!" the security guard yelled

"I don't ever want to see your face near my daughter EVER again!" Rose moms screams in tears.

I looked around at how big star family was. There was no spot for me... She has enough, she does not need me. She's all about family but She didn't talk much about her family, maybe it's something I'll never know ... or maybe she hasn't came out her shell just yet. I feel like its something she knows I couldn't fit in. Her family is Proper.

ROSE

I am in a heavy black cloud.

Nothing to see.

Nothing to hear.

Just this heaviness in my whole body.

So heavy that I cannot move.

I can't remember how to open my eyes. Then I start to hear noises. The buzz of machines. Clicking of feet near me. Quiet talking.

"Wake up"

I lie still. I strain to hear and makes sense of it all. No idea. Where am I and why? I struggle to open them. Success. I am in a bright white place. A hospital. Someone is bending over me, Liam. He says my name. "Rose." And again. "Rose" I try to remember how to talk. No words come, but I blink hard. Again he calls me. "Rose - wake up" Again I try to answer. Suddenly I clear my throat. I think I am about to shout. But all that comes out is a tiny whisper "Yes?"

Liam smiled "She's up!" I looked at the foot of my bed, Mason was sitting down. My dad and my mom jumped out of there seats praising God that there daughter is alive. Where was Cole? I tried lifting my head up "No, No, No!" Mom says as I lay back.

My dad got a doctor when he noticed that I was awake. I felt pain everywhere.

"Okay, your daughter was shot with a handgun, over 60% of gunshot victims who are shot with a handgun will survive. This is because handgun bullets, while usually larger in diameter, move much slower - up to only around 1600 ft/sec. They don't generate the secondary hydrostatic shock wave or high velocity bone fragments like rifles do. Plus, modern urban EMS response is today, faster and of much better quality than in the past, which helps reduce fatalities."

Everyone started to stare at her in confusion, "In other words shes good."

Where is Cole and, Nia? Did they die last night? Is there more bad news?? I'm afraid to ask about the both of them.

The sun had set, Mason and Liam has left along with my parents, they said they will check on me in the morning. As my dad closed the door behind me "If I ever see you around that boy, I'll kill him." He says.

So they met I'm assuming. Where is he?! I have to stay in the hospital for four days. I can't wait to get out.

I was laying in the dark room alone with the T.V on low volume, there was a knock on the door, "Come in!"

Cole came back in the room with flowers by his side. Cole laid flowers on the desk beside me with a get well card. Cole stared at me in shock with his fist balled up. I grabbed a hold of his hand, He stopped clinching his fist. He was relaxed, he then kissed my forehead.

"I've been meaning to ask someone, where is Nia?"

"We have no idea."

XX X XX X