18| Recover

I woke up to the sound of a piano playing once I opened my eyes and got the feel of being alive all the pain hit me like a truck. I grabbed a hold of my throbbing head, I turned to my left and then to my right once I saw Liam shirtless playing the piano all the pain kinda... went away.

The way he was moving made the muscles on his back pop a small smile appeared on my face once the beautiful music filled my ears. I finally got to hear him play...

I started to doze off once more, I just wanna eat some food.

Liam

The doorbell started to ring uncontrollably I rushed downstairs to open the door and who I saw was not surprising, "How is she? Is she still alive?" Rose says bombarding me with questions.

"Rose, you came here yesterday, she is in the same condition she was in yesterday. The medicine is still in her system," I say not letting her inside, God knows she will never leave if I let her in.

"I can't keep lying to her parents, saying she's spending a night at my house and her absences at school they're going to call her dad, and her mom! She has to spend time with her mom!"

"I know I get it, she will be up and ready in a week can you keep her parents off her ass for a little while?" I ask with a smile. "Please."

"Of course." She says and pauses like she was in deep thought she "OH!" She starts to dig in her backpack, "When she wakes up give her this." She says and pulls out skittles. "She loves these a lot and it might take her mind off of what happened to her... for a little while..." She says muttering the last bit.

"I'll be sure to give her these and," I pause. "You're a good friend. Nia's lucky to have you." I say messing up her hair. "Thanks. I'll see you later I guess." She says and waves at me before getting in her car.

I close the door and lock it and turn around to see my uncle. "She's up. I ran a warm bath for her she's inside now." He says with a worried look on his face. "How are you going to handle this Liam?" He lets out.

"I'll tell her to go far away from me."

NIA

Drip

Drop

Drip

Drop

The water from the faucet dripped into the filled bathtub, I heard a knock on the bathroom door, "Yo! are you still alive in there?"

I didn't answer him, I just stared at the bruises on my legs. I pulled my knees closer to my body, My heart hurts like fuck.

Did they... Take my innocence from me?

Tears started falling from my eyes I tried not to make a sound that made my throat hurt like hell.

"HEY!" He yelled.

The door busted open, I took a glance at him and covered my face in my knees.

He groaned out of annoyance, "Nia..." He sighed.

He walked closer to me, "You need to get out your going to shrivel up." He said in a stern voice.

I didn't look up, I didn't move.

He sucked in his breath. "Okay fine, you wanna be like that." He groaned.

He grabbed the towel and picked me up bridal style my eyes went wide, "H-hey what are you doing?!" I whispered dangling my legs in the air.