13| Emotion

LIAM

I held the dog in the air as I laid in my bed, "Why do you just stare at me, huh?"

She tilted her head to the side, "What's your past? Why'd you pick me to take care of you, me out of all people."

"You gonna talk to that dog all day or... Are you going to come to the basement?"

I stared at Cole, "Yeah." I sigh.

I stand up placing the Skit onto the floor, "You was never fond of pets before so who's dog is that?" He questions as we walk down to the basement.

"I guess mines now."

I started walking down the stairs until I reached the bottom, opening the door I walked in and saw the man tied up to the chair, he looked pretty dead.

"Is he-"

"Nah. Just a pussy couldn't take a hit." Mason chuckles walking out from the corner unraveling bloody raps around his hand.

"He's all yours." He sings jogging up the stairs, "Where the hell are you going?" I yelled up the stairs.

"I have a date."

He pops his head behind a wall, "And by date I mean-"

"I get it." I say cutting him off.

"Bye."

I shake my head walking up to the tied up man, "How long has it been, huh? Steve you promised me the money by last week, but guess what?! I never fucking got it. So now you have to pay the consequences." I said angrily, his eyes widened. He started shaking his head frantically.

"I promise I'll pay you back. I-I just need more time." He tried to convince me, but I wasn't buying his bullshit. I gestured Cole to come over to me. He walked over to me handing me the gun.

Steve's eyes widened even more. "Too late."

"He doesn't deserve to die!"

I shot the gun missing him by an inch. What the fuck is she doing in my head?

"Uhh... You missed." I hear Cole say.

"Thank God!" Steve says in relief.

"Here's the deal Steve." I grabbed him by his shirt, "You have a day to get the money. If you don't have it by then-" I pause lowering my gun to his dick.

"I break something' of yours. Not a piece of furniture or your fucking car..."

"Something you're permanently attached to. Get it?" I say with a sadistic smirk.

"O-okay!"

"Get him out of my sight."

NIA

"How is my child?" I questioned struggling to carry his books on top of my books, "You're child? I don't remember agreeing to that mother and father thing."

"No need. I make the rules you're just suppose to follow them." I say with a smile dropping all his books onto the floor.

"Oops."

"Today is Friday, and that means. This little bet is over!!!" I say with a smirk.

He started to laugh, "It may be Friday but, the days not over!" He says walking past me, "You dropped something." He says.

My smile drops, "You are annoying!!" I groan.

XX X XX X

"High school is so boring!!" Rose groaned.