26| Palm Trees And Old Faces

NIA

After the painful ride from New York to Florida and then the painful bus ride from the airport to the hotel.

I would say that it definitely was not worth it, but I would be lying. The view from the window was absolutely breathtaking. The pictures don't do the place enough justice.

Seriously.

Maxine our guide cleared her throat, we were all currently standing in the hotel lobby waiting for instructions.

"Okay everyone listen up!" She yelled, getting everyone's attention, "If you are a boy, you will be staying on the seventh floor you will follow Mr. Cook to your rooms and if you are a girl you will be following me to the eighth floor."

I heard a gasp beside me, Rose was slid her pointing finger down her cheek, "That means we have to leave each other." She dramatically says to Cole.

Cole pulled her into a hug, "I will miss you."

I rolled my eyes, "You guys will see each other when we go to the beach." I chuckle.

"You know you two really make me sick."

"Why because we are madly in love and you are madly alone," Cole says with a smirk, Rose playfully hit him in the chest, "Stop that." she laughed.

"Yeah stop that," I say I didn't really have a comeback so I just left it at that.

"Come on, let's go." Rose says, "I have to go get my bags they are still on the bus."

She looked at me with a straight face, "Really?! You better hurry up before the buses leaves!!" She says pushing me out the door. "I'll be sure to take the best bed from you!" I hear her yell.

I walk to the bus blocking the bright sun out of my face, "I hate the heat." I mumbled.

I was minding my business like the fucking normal person I am, grabbing my bags out of the bus trunk. two large hands came reaching out from behind me grabbing a hold of the bag. I turned around to see Trey standing there holding MY bag.

"Excuse you!" I snapped, I held out my hands for him to give me back my bag but he looked at me with a smirk. "Trey! I'm not about to play with you right now, I'm perfectly capable of carrying my own bags, sir. Would you please hand them over?" I exclaimed.

"God I've missed that." He chuckles.

I was appalled by the bullshit that was coming out of his mouth right now, "Don't start saying that shit right now, you cheated on me, remember? Or is that bitch of yours eating your brains cells other than your dick?"

He scoffed rubbing his chin, "Let me be a gentleman Nia."

I rose an eyebrow at him as I crossed my arms over my chest "Funny, I didn't think that word was in your vocabulary."

"Jesus Nia, you still have the hots for me?" He says with a smirk walking towards me, "Where in that sentence did you get that from?" I say backing up against the bus.

"You only talk to the people you like, like that." He says leaning closer to me, I can feel his minty breath hitting my face, I rolled his eyes not getting fooled by his fuckboy shenanigans. I kicked went to kick him in the shin but she jumped back. "You want to be a fucking gentleman so bad, walk the fuck away and don't look back, bitch." I snap yanking the bag out of his hand.

"Geez, Nia. You tryna impress me or something?" I hear him say I can almost feel the smile on his chocolate clear face, the only thing I could do is throw my middle finger in the air.

"Trey!!!"

Shay came walking in front of me I looked at her as she walked past me with a look of surprise that I'm here.

"Bitch." I mutter.

This vacation is not, I repeat is NOT going to end well, it's not even starting well.

X XX X XX